Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:38:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to present "Shoot House"!  (Read 1299 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 25, 2023, 09:50:26 am »

Mind Control Theatre is proud to present Shoot House!

Sarah and Simone get back from grocery shopping… but they're behaving very oddly. Almost like they are being controlled by someone…

Starring Siri Dahl and Skylar Snow.

Available now for download and on DVD, with special early-bird pricing through February 1!

And thank you, as always, for your support.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 12:05:17 am »

First you bring back The Inheritance, now Siri?  It’s like you’re trying to make my year.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 07:26:21 am »

I grabbed this one on the May sale and really enjoyed it.

Siri and Skylar are both gorgeous as Sarah and Simone(I grabbed 'Defend Yourself' with Skylar as well). They also seem to have good chemistry with each other, and the acting was decent quality.

I do like inductions, but having them both start fully under control here really worked well. I liked them transitioning into either temporary mindlessness, or back to when they were doing once a particular scenario played out.  Skylar in particular has an excellent blank/mindless expression.

The scenario itself was great too, with the viewer having the POV of a viewer of whatever cam site presumably has been mind controlling the ladies. The timing as each scenario counted down, and then ended, really worked well. 

I liked them naked and mindlessly introducing themselves on the couch near the end. I wonder if that might have made more sense near the beginning, since the POV site-user already knows what's going on.

If the series continues (I grabbed Shoot House 2 as well), it might be neat to see other things done with overlay.  Perhaps the POV user selecting two women from a list, and then getting the intro.  That sort of thing.
---
The bonus footage, alternate takes, etc. at the end was also fun.

---
There did appear to be some minor editing issues. There was one point on the couch where the girls return to a mindless state, and then the moaning sounds continue. But I figured this also might have been covering up other noise or somesuch.

I didn't like the hand-cam shots on the couch scene as much, but I think it did work well for the credits. Again, minor, minor quibbles on a film I very much enjoyed.

Thanks MCT Team for a great production.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: