Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 04:55:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Flow of Starter Marriage  (Read 3737 times)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« on: December 06, 2022, 07:21:26 pm »

Here is the flow of the game, to the best of my knowledge. Happy to modify/update this as people figure out more stuff / prove me wrong. This won't have every option or option-set included; I'm focusing on the ones I think a) I understand and b) have a big story impact.

1. A PHONE PINGS

What do you do?
This sets whether your primary focus is on your girlfriend Allison or your ex-wife Annie.
  • "Now is not the time" to focus on Allison
  • Pick the other options for Annie
  • If you try to text Annie back immediately, you will skip the sex and MC below

NOTE: This, the very first decision in the entire game, seems to have a major impact on whether or not you are currently having an affair with Lorelei, an old flame you will encounter later. I don't think it's the only determinant, and I'm still not exactly sure how it works, but it's definitely a big influence. I'll update this later if/when I figure it out more.

And then...
This will set whether, and how much, mind control (MC) you are doing to Allison. It also influences how horny/nympho you and she are.
  • "Stop" to start the MC, but note the below bullets
  • Pick a speed option "Slow down / speed up / keep speed" to increase your horniness/libido. If you "snuck a peak" at the text with Annie, you will need to do this for the MC to work.
  • If you don't pick a "Stop" option, you will not MC Allison here, but you might later in Ch. 4: The Girlfriend Experience

NOTE: Allison's horniness/libido and yours appear to have lots of knock-on consequences, not all of which are obvious. The hornier you make her, the more interested she will be in sex with other people, not just you. The hornier you are, the more that idea will excite you. In addition, a high libido appears to make you less dominant later towards Lorelei, an old flame.

"Well, in that case," you say...
This is the option-set you get after choosing "Stop" above. This is you MCing Allison. Your choice picks what kind of person you're turning her into.
  • "You will let me come in your mouth" to increase her and your horniness
  • "You will cook and serve dinner naked tomorrow" to start her on a maid/domestic path (I pick this basically every time, because why would you not?)
  • "You will let me fuck you in the ass" if you want anal to be in the game
  • "You will get your breasts enlarged" to start her on a breast expansion (surgery) path (there are other ways to do this later)

What do you do?
This is a choice to finish with a blowjob or missionary. Sounds harmless, but it seems to have some major consequences.
  • "You gently tease her legs apart" will have you finish in missionary; this also seems to reduce Allison's libido
  • "Speaking of swallowing" will have you finish with a blowjob; this also seems to increase Allison's libido. This option also later unlocks the blowjob voucher and pushes Allison towards offering to distract Dante (another man) "with a blowjob" when you first discuss dinner with him.

Replying to Annie's text
This will set what kind of character you, yourself, are playing.
  • "My weird ex" appears to set your character up as more of a "good boyfriend" than a "mind controller," which affects your standing with future characters
  • "Nothing important" appears to set your character up as more of a "mind controller" than a "good boyfriend," which affects your standing with future characters

GENERAL NOTE: Where most multi-path stories are "choose forwards," in that your decisions affect what happens next, Starter Marriage is also "choose backwards," in that your decisions determine what has already happened. So making decisions consistent with "mind controller" will mean that certain other characters are already under some level of your control, but making decisions consistent with "good boyfriend" will mean that these characters are not under your control (yet). This "choose backwards" characteristic is true throughout the text, across a range of things.

The next morning...
If Allison is horny, she'll fuck you awake; no options here. If not, you will have an option to sleep in or not:
  • "...get up a bit earlier than usual" appears to push you towards a "good boyfriend" route
  • "...you decide to sleep in" appears to push you towards a "mind controller" route

2. MEMORY LANE

You find one that reminds you of...
I think this sets what your character is most interested in. Not sure.
  • "... that time with Natalia" for poly! Threesomes! Fucking lots of girls!
  • "... that time with the guy" in the bar for poly! Threesomes! Fucking with dudes!
  • "... wait. You hear familiar noises from the shower" makes Allison hornier, apparently more interested in Dante, and unlocks the blowjob voucher later (this option only appears if she fucked you awake just before)

So, you...
This sets a couple of your relationships. You can only select two of these.
  • "See what you can find on the Internet" only triggers a text with Annie later... so far... that I'm aware of. Involves a chain bikini, though, so is a 10/10 option in my book.
  • "Call Annie" seems to increase your interest in Annie (and bringing her home)
  • "Call a friend who might know what's up" is the first way that Lorelei, an old flame, can be introduced into the story
  • "... head off to work" will skip all other options

You reply...
Your first text conversation with Annie. THIS SETS THE TYPE OF MC IN THE STORY. (Though it can be reset later.) This includes multiple option-sets. Too many options here to list out, but you're really looking for the picture that appears on your phone. These do appear to nudge Allison's character in these directions, meaning the story will (so far, only very slightly) alter based on these choices.
  • Collar = brainwashing = mindless
  • Apron = spell = lovestruck
  • Alley = hypnotism = nympho

Then you...
This helps determine how open/transparent you are with Allison.
  • "... call Allison" will inform Allison of your intentions with Annie; this actually seems to decrease her trust/subbiness, which makes no sense to me, but there it is
  • "...get to work" will keep Allison blissfully ignorant, increasing her trust/subbiness

Time for...
This will help determine Allison's path... I think.
  • "... you to talk about the texts with Annie" sets up the potential to text Annie afterwards. This also sets up the potential to see Allison in a trance state in bed later.
  • "...bed"/"...other activities" will skip the above

What do you do?
This scene gives you some options to set your relationship with Annie, and possibly get a brief trance scene with Allison.
  • "...cuddle" if you're going for subby
  • "...bring up Annie's request" if you're going for girlfriend
  • "...text Annie [whatever]" seems to set up a few things: you could reject Annie here; you could confirm that you'll see Annie here, which I think makes it impossible to get the "explicit commitment" later, but which lets you text with her a little (and potentially reset the type of MC happening); or you could say "still deciding," which won't change anything, but will get you the extra scene in bed
  • If you texted anything to Annie, you'll get an extra scene with Allison in bed. She might be aware and flirty with you, or she may be in a trance state, depending on prior choices.

The next morning...
If you chose to talk about the text with Allison a minute ago, and then text with Annie a bit, you have the possibility of seeing Allison now in a trance on the bed (for a brief moment). Allison will "murmur" something towards the end. Bunch of possible options here; I won't pretend to know them all.
  • "Please" on its own is I think the 'worst' result, or at least the least trusting/subby
  • "Please fuck your..." is the horniest result; I think this is determined if you got a blowjob in the previous chapter OR if you visited Allison in the shower at the start of this chapter
  • "...girlfriend" indicates she's going the girlfriend route
  • "...maid, sir" indicates she's going the maid/slave route
  • "...wife" indicates she's going the domestic route
  • "...slutwife" I think indicates she's going the poly/cheating/sharing route
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 04:26:51 pm by hereno » Logged
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 09:52:29 pm »

1) Pretty sure that calling Lorelei or not doesn't control whether you're having an affair with her, it's the "nothing important" vs "my weird ex" that does that. If you tell Allison it's nothing important, but then don't call or text Lorelei and this don't meet with her, then later on at Dante and Renee's there's an amusing bit where somebody mentions her and then the narrative does a quick aside about how oh, by the way, it hasn't come up but you're sleeping with her on the down-low.

2) The thing about being more honest with Allison leading to less "horniness/subbiness" I think makes sense if you frame it as how much you treat her as your equal versus control and manipulate her. Think of it as increasing your Dom stat, not increasing her Sub stat, and it hangs together. If you don't tell Allison more than the bare nonoptional minimum, it makes you dominant enough that then when you finally tell her (via text) that you're going to be spending the weekend with another woman, she simply accepts it without protest.

Edit: this also clarifies why you lose the capacity to turn down Renee's blowjob offer if you didn't tell Allison about Annie: nothing to do with Allison directly, your Dom stat is just too high. Get it high enough and you can respond to the offer by commanding her "Drop." which I think is pretty good.

3) I'm unconvinced that horniness and subbiness are two separate stars, anyway.

4) The differences between the collar, apron, and alley options are pretty minimal in the extant content, though it might seem like there would be substantial differences between "love spell" and "brainwashing"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 09:55:53 pm by jwik01 » Logged
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 10:33:40 pm »

1) Pretty sure that calling Lorelei or not doesn't control whether you're having an affair with her, it's the "nothing important" vs "my weird ex" that does that.
I know that calling Lorelei at this point absolutely locks it in that you're having an affair.

3) I'm unconvinced that horniness and subbiness are two separate stars, anyway.
They are definitely different. There are a couple of indicators around this; it became clear to me in The Girlfriend Experience, which I still need to write out the flow for.

4) The differences between the collar, apron, and alley options are pretty minimal in the extant content
You're correct... so far. I'm guessing they will have major ramifications down the road.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 09:08:38 am by hereno » Logged
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 12:24:47 am »

3. THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT
This chapter is a DOOZY. It has about a bajillion permutations, so I'm going to try to keep this relatively high-level.

You...
Allison's message to you may or may not include a voucher for a free blow job (this is determined by EITHER 1. you got and then chose to shower with her at the start of Ch. 2: Memory Lane, or 2. you chose "Speaking of swallowing..." at the end of your first sex scene with Allison). If you get it, you can redeem it later; it will increase her connection to you. Depending on prior choices, you either must answer a text from Annie here, or you get a few other texting options. I'll focus on the Annie text first.

You reply...
This starts your next conversation with your ex-wife, Annie. The image, I think, depends on which type of MC you locked the story into during your first text convo with Annie. There are a lot of permutations here; I'm not going to list them all. Basically, you can use this to set your relationship to Annie. At least some of the options include:
  • You and Annie agree to have sex again
  • You agree to help Annie (maybe platonically? I'm not sure if that's possible, but I think it might be)
  • You get Annie to agree to be your slave/fuckdoll ("I'm going to need an explicit commitment"); the "explicit commitment" here may also be necessary to get Allison to self-identify as a slave later, but I'm not sure
  • You reject Annie altogether

And then you...
  • "...call Allison" will give you an update on Allison's status. Primarily, you'll be looking for what she says about Renee and Dante (if anything). This will indicate how open she is to you and Renee getting together, and how willing she is to get with Dante.
  • "...text Lorelei" will set you up for a long conversation with her in a short while
  • "...head off to work" avoids the above options and progresses the story

If you text Lorelei
There are a lot of permutations here. I'll try to summarize. It's not clear to me exactly what these options do, since I think you can later talk to Lorelei about any of these options anyway. The image of Lorelei you get here I think indicates whether she's feeling dominant (kissing Annie) or submissive (a skull-pillow-thing, I don't know wtf this is) towards you or not having an affair with you at all (corset).
  • Options around talking about "us" will get you to talk about your romantic/sexual relationship with Lorelei, which may or may not be currently on, depending on previous choices you've made
  • "It's been a while since we've..." means you want to have sex with her today
  • "Annie"/"I'm rushing to her side" will tee up a conversation with Lorelei about Annie

At your office
This introduces Emma, a coworker. Basically this is a short scene to set your level of interest in her -- and her comfort level with you. But you can ask her to get coffee to try to start an affair/romance; sometimes some naked images of her appear (as a fantasy your character is having) if you choose certain options (these change depending on prior choices).

Conversation with Lorelei
This only occurs if you texted her after texting with Annie earlier in this chapter. This sequence is, in my opinion, the single most complicated, convoluted, and confounding one in the whole game (so far!). There are more permutations than I can count on my fingers and toes, that's for sure. At a very high level:
  • You might be having an affair with Lorelei, or not, depending on prior choices
  • You might have sex with her here, or not
  • You can talk about Annie; this appears to set things like whether you desire to bring Annie back home with you or if you want to cuck Dante via Renee
  • You can talk about Allison; depending on your choices, you could: hard-set your preference for Allison seeing other men; hard-set that you, personally, have already been mind controlling Allison, or not; determine whether and how to tell Allison about your a) current or b) possibly future relationship with Lorelei
  • You can express sexual interest with some of the other women you've encountered
  • If you're trying to avoid sleeping with Lorelei, I think it depends on prior choices, but talking about Renee's boobs seems to help nudge you off that track as well

If you do wind up having sex with Lorelei, she sometimes acts dominant towards you... but under certain conditions, she's more submissive.
  • If you're going for a more "loving boyfriend" route with Allison as opposed to "mind controller," Lorelei will be dominant; if the reverse, then she'll be more submissive
  • If she's submissive, you'll have an option to receive head from her. This option will be phrased as either "ask her" or "tell her," which I believe signals how much control you're exerting over her. This appears to be keyed to your libido/horniness: only if it's very low will you get the "tell her" option.
  • Similar to the above point: when you choose to go into missionary with her, this will be framed as either "slide into her" or "take her," I think following the same logic as above.

While you're having sex with her, Lorelei will give you some indicators as to the nature of the story. She might talk about:
  • Her feelings on cheating on Allison with you
  • You having sex with Allison and Annie
  • You and Dante swapping girlfriends/wives
  • The nature of the mind control happening: brainwashing/spell/hypnotism, your "magic fingers," or a snake-incubus, and if you think I'm kidding about that, I absolutely promise you I am not
After sex with her, you'll get an image of her in bed: if you at some point in the conversation said that Allison has been "sexual in new ways," then Lorelei will be hugging a red pillow and looking concerned (and she will say she is concerned about Allison); if you didn't, then she will be lying back and looking satisfied, and will not mention being concerned.

At home with Allison
You'll be getting ready for your dinner at Dante and Renee's here. Options will depend on prior choices, but they ought to be some combination of:
  • "...head to dinner" is the basic, 'default' one to just go. I think you have to pick this option (as well as talk to Renee later) in order to have the possibility of the "fantasy" in Ch. 4: The Girlfriend Experience.
  • "...bring up your conversation with Lorelei" will tee up a later conversation about your relationship with Lorelei to Allison
  • "...use your voucher" will progress Allison's relationship to you; I think it increases both horniness and subbiness, but you will lose the voucher afterwards

GENERAL NOTE: This is where the voucher becomes an option, and you get a couple of chances to use it from here on out. It's not clear to me if it matters when you use the voucher; so far as I can tell, it will have the same effect regardless of when you use it. I will say that the "roadside blowjob" in Ch. 4: The Girlfriend Experience will expend the voucher if you have not already used it.

At Dante and Renee's
Two possible images right at the start: one where Allison is looking at Renee (meaning she's not interested in poly/sharing/hotwifing/swapping), and one where Allison is looking at Dante (meaning she is). Depending on prior choices, your options will be some combination of:
  • "Oh! Let me help" will kick off a conversation between you and Renee about Lorelei (if you visited Lorelei earlier) or Allison (if you didn't)
  • "Excuse me for a moment" will start a text convo with Annie. Under certain conditions (not clear to me what -- but if you got the "tell her" option with Lorelei earlier, this will not happen), you will also find a ring there, which you can either leave or take. This doesn't do anything (yet, that I can tell), but I am like 90% confident that the ring belongs to Lorelei, and it's meant to indicate she's sleeping with Dante (or possibly Renee?). Afterwards, you will go into a conversation with Renee about Annie.
  • "Take Allison's arm" will skip the conversation with Renee altogether

Conversation with Renee
This can potentially begin an affair with Renee, but I think it's also potentially setting a few other things based on options. NOTE: sometimes, based on prior choices (I think if your libido is high), you will have no choice but to get a blowjob from the stacked blonde. Which, there are worse things in life. But it's frustrating to get forced into if you don't want it.
  • You can start an affair with Renee, or not, here
  • You can openly declare that you are mind controlling Allison here (through "No point in being mad at her forever")
  • You can state (potentially setting?) your level of interest in Annie here
  • If you pick "I'm just hoping to fuck her" -> "She's more than just accepting," then you'll also get to touch Renee's breasts -- and choose to tell her how to blow you. Not clear on what impact any of this has, but if you order her to "Drop," she calls you "sir."

Dante's living room
When you arrive, there are a few permutations on what might be happening. This will indicate where Allison's head is at regarding Dante.
  • If Renee blew you, Allison will be kneeling and saying "...if you wish" or "...if you wish me to" in the text. Strong implication here is that she just gave Dante a blowjob; in certain future dialogue options, you can confirm this (remember that other possible futures may not go this direction).
  • If Renee didn't and if you accepted Annie, she'll be sitting on the couch and saying "...if he fucks her" or "...if they end up in bed," which implies that she's discussing swapping/poly/hotwifing with Dante
  • If Renee didn't and if you rejected Annie, she'll be sitting on the couch and saying "...he'd fuck her" or "...would have fucked her." I think the idea is that Dante asked if Annie wanted to fuck you, and Allison is saying that she doubts you would fuck her.

As for your options here:
  • "...Renee's boobs" will, under certain conditions (I'm not sure what), get Allison interested in getting a boob job, which will open future dialogue options
  • Then there are a bunch of other options, but I have no earthly idea what effect any of them have
  • NOTE: no matter which option you pick, the dialogue that follows is very... non sequitur. Feels like a programming bug; a bunch of dialogue is getting pulled that isn't supposed to. From Daphne:
    Regarding the non sequitur-ness of the conversation in the living room with Dante, Renée, Allison, and the protag, it's working as designed. It was more or less an attempt to capture the kind of randomness of free-flowing conversations between friends... level of success for that left up to the reader.

Outside Dante and Renee's
You see an even more stacked, even more blonde woman than Renee in a window, naked. Again, there are worse things in life. Your character may or may not recognize this woman; I think this is tied to your libido (if it's high, you'll recognize her).

The following decision will set whether this woman is actively in your thoughts or not.
  • "...decide not to mention it" will make it so you do not see this woman in the dream sequence at the end of Ch. 4: The Girlfriend Experience
  • "...turn to point her out to Allison" will not 'work' (the woman will always disappear before Allison sees her), but this will make it possible for this woman to appear in the dream sequence
  • "...pull the voucher" will be here if you got, but haven't used, Allison's voucher; in game terms, it will be like "...decide not to mention it"

PERSONAL NOTE: WHAT A DOOZY THIS CHAPTER IS. By miles the most complex of the bunch so far. I tried to cover the big notes here, but even then, I feel like I barely scratched the surface, and I barely understand it.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 04:40:28 pm by hereno » Logged
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2022, 01:42:57 am »

4. THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE
This chapter is much shorter and simpler than the previous one, but it has a ton of permutations. This chapter is all about payoff for your earlier decisions: you more or less lock in what you are doing with Allison, and where your relationship with her is going.

GENERAL NOTE: There are a lot of very subtle text indicators throughout this whole chapter. I'll try to note the ones I'm aware of. Keep a particular eye out for numbers... they change a lot from runthrough to runthrough.

With Allison in the car
Your exact conversation will heavily depend on prior choices, but broadly: you and she will have a discussion first about your other relationships:
  • Dark/shadowed images mean Allison is not happy; bright/colorful images mean that she is (what makes her mad or happy is dependent on a million prior choices)
  • Her facial expressions are strong indicators of what she's feeling
  • You may find yourself locked into option-sets you don't like, e.g., your character might totally love sharing with Dante
  • If you lie to her here (e.g., you claim that nothing happened between you and Renee when something did), it makes Allison accept her programming (if you go that route later) 1 step sooner

After this, you and Allison might have a conversation about your own relationship. There are a number of indicators in this exchange: she might use phrases like "love you," "trust you," "want to be with you," "be your sex-slave"... or not, depending on her current state.
  • "Finish the drive home" will skip the following and take you straight home
  • "Is everything OK?" will get her to talk about how subby she's feeling towards you; picking this option may give you the roadside blowjob option
  • "You've been delightfully sexual lately!" will get her to talk about what a nympho she's becoming; picking this option increases her horniness (she'll later have an additional 1 or 2 orgasms post-sex) and may give you the roadside blowjob option
  • "Next time, I'll ask/order you to join us" only triggers if you had a blowjob from Renee, Allison knows about it, and she's ok with it; picking this option increases her horniness (she'll later have an additional 2 orgasms post-sex) and may give you the roadside blowjob option

After this, you might get an option for a roadside blowjob.
  • If you have, but haven't used, the voucher, you will expend it here
  • "...finish the drive home" will skip this
  • If you get the blowjob, there are a number of indicators in the text. The length or brevity of Allison's pause indicates how subby she is; "No hesitation" means she's max subby. If she calls you "Master," that's another indicator. She will also tell you if she wants you to start calling her by a nickname; might be "sex-toy," might be "fuck-doll," might be "sex-slave." It's a good life.
  • If you get the blowjob, it makes Allison accept her programming (if you go that route later) 2 steps sooner
  • You can only get the "Tell me what you're thinking about right now" option (see below) by choosing the roadside blowjob

Back in the apartment
How Allison greets you here is another indicator of her mental state; I think it keys off of her horniness, but I know there can be some very angry permutations in here. Your options are:
  • "Ignore it" just goes straight into the bedroom
  • "Excuse yourself" to see a text from Annie, which will verify where you're at with her; you may also have a brief text from Renee; and you may also then send a text to Lorelei, to update her on where you're at with Allison. This option appears to increase your interest in bringing Annie home with you. This appears to increase your interest in Annie and bringing her home.
  • If you haven't used the voucher yet, this is your last chance to do it in this chapter

In the bedroom
It's been a long game. You deserve a reward. This scene is where you get it.
  • "I have something I want to do to you" will get you to finger-fuck, and thus MC, Allison
  • "With pleasure" starts a sex scene
  • "With your mouth first" has Allison start... with her mouth first. This one's a bit strange, but it appears to nudge her in the opposite direction of wherever she's leaning on the stripper path (as in, if she's leaning towards it, this will nudge her off, and vice versa).

"I have something I want to do to you"
If you pick this option, you will now attempt to program Allison. Good old-fashioned red-meat mind control. There are a ton of possible options that may or may not be available here, based on a million prior decisions. They will be some combination of:
  • "Let's talk about other women" will attempt to make Allison accept your other relationships (if she hasn't done so already)
  • "You're getting so turned on" will attempt to make Allison a cock-hungry nympho
  • "Let's talk about you being my maid" will attempt to make Allison domestic
  • "Let's talk about you being completely faithful" will attempt to make Allison avoid all other men
  • "Let's talk about our relationship" will attempt to make Allison a slave
  • "Let's talk about you being more adventurous" will attempt to make Allison a stripper / porn star / hotwife
  • "Let's talk about anal sex" will attempt to make Allison want anal
  • "Let's talk about you getting a boob job" will attempt to make Allison get bigger tits
  • "Tell me what you're thinking about right now" <- THIS IS THE BIG ONE and it's the hardest to get. She has to have her subbiness maxed; there seems to be a secondary condition as well, maybe how objectified she is? Allison will relate a long mind control fantasy; the first part will very slightly alter depending on which type of MC you locked in way back with your first text convo with Annie.

Success or failure of programming
This can get a little nuanced. Basically: every option (except the fantasy) has four "levels" of programming you might step through with Allison. She may accept the programming at any level; the higher her subbiness, the sooner she'll accept... although this does mean you won't see any of the further "levels" or their associated images, which sort of sucks. If she hasn't accepted by level four, she will reject. No idea what the consequences of acceptance or rejection are.

Afterwards, you'll (usually) have an option to either fuck her or come on her.
  • "Fuck her": I'm about 90% certain that this decreases her horniness (because she's getting satiated). There are a ton of indicators in the text here: She will say "I've never felt so controlled/entranced/hypnotized" based on the type of MC you locked in. She will say "It feels like you're fucking my brains out..." if she's feeling objectified, and the more she does, the more elaborate that sentence gets. The text will say how long your sex scene lasts; the higher her horniness, the longer this is (I got it as far as "one hundred and three minutes," which isn't a fantasy, it's a nightmare (UPDATE: I think this has been patched and now won't go so high)). You will always come on her at the end, but this can either be because she asked or because you ordered; I believe this is set by her subbiness.
  • "Come on her": You skip the sex scene and just come on her. I believe this keeps her horniness high (because she's not being satiated by sex).
  • Where you come on her doesn't matter (I think)
  • After you come on her, there are a number of indicators as to her mental state. She may call herself a "cum dumpster." She may have a fantasy of you jacking off onto her repeatedly. She may have a fantasy of other men jacking off onto her repeatedly.

"With pleasure"
This option will skip all the programming, but unlock some other avenues.
  • "I have a question for you" will let you ask about your relationships. If her subbiness is high, she will go into a trance and answer your question honestly; if it's lower, she'll be teasing and flirty and more guarded in her answers. Careful here: just asking the question may lock in how your relationships are going.
  • "Decide to explore her being your sex-slave" only occurs if you've gotten her to the slave-state already. You will get a large block of text in which your character asks a bunch of sexy questions. There are a billion permutations here based on your prior choices. This does seem to lock in certain things (like the whole idea of her becoming a stripper; also seems to nudge her towards the domestic path).
  • "Just enjoy her tonight" skips all of this and goes straight to the sex scene

In bed
Ah, bed. Finally time to relax... or is it? A number of indicators on this page. They include:
  • How many orgasms she has; this indicates her current horniness level. This can be as little as zero (in which case she's wearing panties) and maxes out at twelve. NOTE: I don't think "more orgasms" is "better"; even if she's wearing panties, it might just mean she's satiated after a night of great sex!
  • How many minutes she plays with herself. I'm not sure what determines this.
  • Your character may or may not help her come by calling her a name, e.g., "my compliant fuck-toy." There are a number of permutations as to what this name might be; I think it's related to the type of MC.
  • She may call herself a name, e.g., "your nympho sex-slave." NOTE: this may be a different name than the one you just used!

Dream sequence
A big part of the fun of this chapter. At the end, you might have a dream in which several images, with captions, will appear to you. These are indicators as to where the story is going now. There are a lot of these (seventeen that I remember), but you will never see more than four, and you may see fewer than that. SPOILER: Try not to get the one where Allison gets fucked by a space snake; you will never unsee that.

Game end
If you rejected Annie completely and have done little or no MC to Allison, the game will end here. And it's... sort of a sweet ending, or at least it can be.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 04:55:45 pm by hereno » Logged
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2022, 03:12:43 am »

I could be wrong but I do not think your potential assertions to Lorelei and Renee about brainwashing Allison are meant to be taken seriously. Smiley
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2022, 03:48:04 am »

1) Pretty sure that calling Lorelei or not doesn't control whether you're having an affair with her, it's the "nothing important" vs "my weird ex" that does that.
I know that calling Lorelei at this point absolutely locks it in that you're having an affair.

This doesn't match my experience.  Telling Allison "my weird ex" and then calling Lorelei yields this:

"As always." There's a pause. "Any progress about negotiating us with Allison?"

"Not yet. I haven't found the right moment."

"I am, fortunately, a very patient woman. But I do miss playing with you tremendously."
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2022, 10:18:40 am »

This doesn't match my experience.

If you find a way to have that first call with Lorelei and then not end up having sex with her, let me know! But I just did "My weird ex"... and we still ended up fucking.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2022, 07:30:46 pm »

Oh, I misunderstood you, my mistake.

What has to happen to get the brief fantasy of Emma giving you a blowjob at the end of your conversation with her, and is it the same thing that's needed to get Lorelei to agree that Emma seems potentially interested when you tell her about Emma, and is that the same thing that gets Emma included in the list of women you can, at the close of chapter three, either bring up as part of your ersatz sex-slave quiz, or mesmerize Allison into accepting as another woman you will make into a slave (a list which seems to always include Annie, almost always include Lorelei, can but does not always include Renee, and one time I managed to get to include Emma)?
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2022, 07:47:47 pm »

I’ve found there is more to first choice.  If you sneak a peak at the phone, Allison is less subby, permissive, and pliable throughout.

In my normal run, Allison is super subby and agrees to your first sexual request the first time, asks for pix of you with Annie, you play with Renee’s boobs before the blowjob, Allison responds to Renee’s blowjob by complaining you didn’t invite her or asking for a picture next time, she asks to be your sex-slave and gives you road head after leaving D&R’s, and any final option you choose (questions or the technique) works.

I did a few comparisons and the special technique doesn’t work the first try,  Allison is simply tolerant of you with Annie, you get the “technical virgin” lecture about Renee’s blowjob, Allison just wants to “give up some control”, and the special technique only works for two of the four options.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 08:22:20 pm by tods1976 » Logged
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2022, 08:21:24 pm »

To set the type of MC:

There’s a couple rounds of questions, but Being hostile  to Annie in the texts gets you the collar and brainwashing option; simping for her gets you the alley and hypnosis option; the other choices lead to the love spell option.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2023, 09:11:26 am »

First, thank you for this, hereno! It's magisterial. I'm not going to comment on it in detail (for obvious reasons), but it's really an amazing amount of work, and it's incredibly flattering that you took the time. And thank you also to jwik01 for your explorations. Starter Marriage is a lot of (pretty fun) work, so I'm pleased that people are enjoying it.

Regarding the non sequitur-ness of the conversation in the living room with Dante, Renée, Allison, and the protag, it's working as designed. It was more or less an attempt to capture the kind of randomness of free-flowing conversations between friends... level of success for that left up to the reader.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2023, 10:32:40 am »

No one should feel bad about not finding every single option. The number of possible paths is already up to the "number of electrons in the universe" level.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2023, 11:56:37 am »

I used the prompts above and got to

"Tell me what you're thinking about right now" <- THIS IS THE BIG ONE and it's the hardest to get.

Which was pretty great.  Thanks.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2023, 09:32:58 pm »

I used the prompts above and got to

"Tell me what you're thinking about right now" <- THIS IS THE BIG ONE and it's the hardest to get.

Which was pretty great.  Thanks.

Progress is saved in this story, yes?  I hope to return to this point.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: