Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:06:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 18038 times)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2022, 07:10:43 pm »

Bug: If you use the blowjob voucher once you're all the way back to your apartment, Allison will still tell you "And don't forget that you still have that voucher" back in bed.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2022, 10:24:32 pm »

Bug: If you use the blowjob voucher once you're all the way back to your apartment, Allison will still tell you "And don't forget that you still have that voucher" back in bed.

Thanks! Should be fixed now.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lampone
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #152 on: January 10, 2023, 02:21:00 pm »

Maybe just something like a list of "achievements" or "have you managed to" stuff, to give a sense of what's possible and what you may have overlooked. Get Allison to agree to a boob job. Receive six blow jobs in three chapters. Acquire a sex slave. Acquire two sex slaves.  Acquire three sex slaves. Convince Allison to commit to a threesome with Lorelei. Watch Allison and Renee have sex. Hypnotize Emma.

Wait, two, yes. Three sex slaves? Didn't get that. Neither did I get to hypnotizing Emma, though not for lack of trying. Were those just examples, or is that content I've not found?
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #153 on: January 10, 2023, 02:29:50 pm »

Those were hypothetical examples, sorry to get your hopes up.
djv
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2023, 11:57:04 pm »

This is the best piece of content on the site so far imo
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2023, 02:51:05 pm »

Saw an error here. I think it has something to do with what breast size the mc is interested in - that seems to be erratic despite focusing on that topic up till niw, as in you don't always get the option to suggest "enormous" breasts to Allison when mind controlling her or having the sex slave talk. But that's just me guessing, I dunno what it looks like on the back end.

Edit: image too large, I'll post an imgur link later on.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2023, 05:48:36 pm »

Another one: unless I am very stupid, I think if you tell Allison that you won't see Annie, but then turn around and text Annie that you actually will see her... that never resolves. Meaning, later in the story, Allison just miraculously knows you're seeing Annie; she becomes aware without you ever informing her.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2023, 10:11:58 am »

Thank you both! I'll track it down.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2023, 01:10:19 am »

What I'm talking about is section here - the % symbol, the weird gramme in the italicized portion, and more subtely, the fact that the MC barely suggests breast enlargement here when he's been harping on it the whole story. I think that last part was a mistake/not intended, but I don't know what you *did* intend, so ymmv.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #159 on: March 15, 2023, 06:33:24 am »

What I'm talking about is section here - the % symbol, the weird gramme in the italicized portion, and more subtely, the fact that the MC barely suggests breast enlargement here when he's been harping on it the whole story. I think that last part was a mistake/not intended, but I don't know what you *did* intend, so ymmv.

I've gotten this to trigger as well, and due to the nature of the game I wasn't  convinced it was a bug.

So far I've found many differing paths, but not taken notes on any of then.

General things that I think I've "solved" so far are the following
- How long you have sex with Allison at the start and the general attention you give to her determines in chapter 4 how high her libido and submissiveness is

- The kink you pick at the end of ch1 determines how far you can push her in ch4. I.e. if you arent talking about a boob job here, she will never get the "enormous" option in ch4 boob jobs, trying anal, being a sex slave to the point of complete dominance etc.

- showing attention of any kind to another female means you are poly? I can't quite recall, but atm any response to Annie I believe triggers a blowjob from Renee as it puts your character into the "poly" state

- getting the voucher requires Allison's libido state to be high but you can do it while avoiding having her cheat on you.

- you cannot currently hypnotize Alli to be both faithful and get enormous breasts. It's one or the other. Possible that this will remain an option and just has to be presented further down the line

- the game, like Daphne herself I presume, is bias to poly relationships and so far the only way to be certain you aren't even a little bit is to shut down any conversations with anyone besides Allison. Otherwise even just 1 text to Annie that isn't flat out refusal is enough to trigger that you have an active relation with Lorelei in secret etc.

It has so much variation that just charting it our felt like a tedious and pointless endeavor and it's better to just "play as you like" than try to solve it without just looking at the code in the backend.

Probably the biggest decision so far is whether you say ex girlfriend or nothing important at the end of ch 1, as this sets Allison into a high trust/low trust flag and determines many choices down the line

That all said... this is by far my favorite thing to come of this site ever and look forward to more.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2023, 09:03:50 am »

It has so much variation that just charting it our felt like a tedious and pointless endeavor

*ahem*

https://forum.mindcontrolcomics.com/index.php?topic=3428.0
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #161 on: March 15, 2023, 09:50:57 am »

It has so much variation that just charting it our felt like a tedious and pointless endeavor

*ahem*
/////////
I was not trying to belittle the work you've already done, but it is incomplete despite your thoroughness. If you're enjoying the incremental chart of every decision possible and the major or minor effects it seems to have more power to ya. More or less stating that it was too much effort for me to bother myself. Maybe another day it will interest me enough to catalog.

/////////

https://forum.mindcontrolcomics.com/index.php?topic=3428.0
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 10:26:37 am by Daphne » Logged
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2023, 10:18:01 am »

Incidentally, I still haven't figured out how to get Allison to declare herself your slave in front of Dante and Renee without having already had Annie text about being your slave. I'd love to hear if anyone has managed this and how.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2023, 01:18:35 pm »

I've gotten this to trigger as well, and due to the nature of the game I wasn't  convinced it was a bug.

I didn't until I saw that % symbol.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2023, 03:02:23 pm »

The mysterious %} has been fixed. The actual text is as intended.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
  Print  

Jump to: