Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:32:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 16436 times)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2022, 07:07:21 pm »

Are the "dream" girls supposed to be characters we've already met?

Not all.

I didn't think I recognized the bride! She seems nice.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2022, 07:09:42 pm »

Interesting! I assumed the bride was a flashback to some version of your wedding day with Annie. Though now I remember there's an illustration of that day, with Lorelei in a suit, and I don't know that the bridal dresses match, dang, better replay it for the fiftieth time to check...
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2022, 07:57:21 pm »

After trying out a small fraction of the forty bajillion permutations (Daphne how are you writing all this?), what I've decided to aim for is:

I'm going for maximum transparency and mind control with Allison, full-slave mode with Annie, while opening up opportunities with as many of the women as possible. I think I found a nice sweet spot there in terms of where I ended up. I'm a bit torn between emphasizing Allison as a sex-toy or trancing her into being a maid... but I'm going the former route on main.

I do really appreciate that this isn't a "success/fail" story, but a "here are a bunch of possible outcomes" story. Your "success" is really more about you, the player, figuring out how to maneuver things towards what you, personally, like.

My guess is that the game is secretly tracking a bunch of stats with each of the women (your fidelity, their fidelity, their subbiness towards you, their horniness, their level of MC resistance, etc), which of course change based on your decisions. Some of this is still a bit opaque, but I guess that's the idea. I wouldn't mind eventually getting a "cheat" option to control these more directly, like A Spell For All for those who know that game. Still, the joy is in the discovery.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2022, 08:02:05 pm »

(Daphne how are you writing all this?)

At the moment, it's just over 11,000 lines of Python, which doesn't count the HTML templates.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2022, 08:10:44 pm »

I'd express a desire for a more frequent update schedule but now I think it'd be churlish.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2022, 12:38:21 pm »

Has anyone gotten the "enormous" tier of breast size suggestions to stick?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2022, 04:17:15 pm »

Has anyone gotten the "enormous" tier of breast size suggestions to stick?

Yeah, she can get there. I think it's some combination of: she needs to be deeply hypnotized, she needs to feel comfortable with you, and you need to talk about Renee's boobs with all four of you when you're at their place.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2022, 04:28:59 pm »

Yeah, I didn't discover until the other day that you et different results with entranced Allison at the start depending on how long you spend building to it.  I feel like the whole game/story has only with this chapter reached the level of complexity that makes it fun to mess around with and try different things and see sufficient different results that it seems worthwhile.  (Again let me just say if part four came out in less than twelve months I'd be a happy camper).
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2022, 04:46:46 pm »

Yeah, she can get there. I think it's some combination of: she needs to be deeply hypnotized, she needs to feel comfortable with you, and you need to talk about Renee's boobs with all four of you when you're at their place.

I've done that and gotten to "huge," probably some fiddly thing I'm missing. The problem as I see it is it's the "cook naked" and "let me cum in your mouth" options that really kick her libido into overdrive.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2022, 04:50:13 pm »

Yeah, I didn't discover until the other day that you et different results with entranced Allison at the start depending on how long you spend building to it.  I feel like the whole game/story has only with this chapter reached the level of complexity that makes it fun to mess around with and try different things and see sufficient different results that it seems worthwhile.  (Again let me just say if part four came out in less than twelve months I'd be a happy camper).

Faster release would be swell. It's the most interesting thing on the site atm.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2022, 05:19:25 pm »

Coding as fast as I can! :-)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2022, 07:23:16 pm »

I've done that and gotten to "huge," probably some fiddly thing I'm missing. The problem as I see it is it's the "cook naked" and "let me cum in your mouth" options that really kick her libido into overdrive.

By ignoring Annie as much as possible, focusing on Allison and her tits (and sleeping with Lorelei) I got to this: She gives a loud moan, and her hips buck. "Yessss... I will get a boob job. I'll get enormous fake tits...". Also netted me a new final panel in the dream at the end, an image of Lorelei's fantasy.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2022, 07:56:03 pm »

Although man I have tried a bunch of things and not yet found a way to get Emma to respond positively to making a pass at her. I thought perhaps flirting with Annie at the expense of Allison might have some effect, as it implies that you're somewhat more of a seducer, but near as I can tell, no.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2022, 08:11:15 pm »

Daphne's gonna make bank in a few years once the last phase is released and she puts a strategy guide up for sale like they used to do for all the old Sierra adventure games.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2022, 09:09:15 pm »

Although man I have tried a bunch of things and not yet found a way to get Emma to respond positively to making a pass at her.

Her positive reaction is pretty subtle, and involves coffee.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: