Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:32:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The In-Law Unit #10  (Read 5329 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 02, 2022, 10:41:27 pm »

Marriages always undergo some changes…

Script: Daphne • Art: CV Design • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 06:28:53 am »

CV Design's style is truly the perfect fit for this title.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2022, 12:28:43 pm »

"Mother being willing to mind control daughter" is pretty damn hot. Can't complain about this title tbh. I think the art style has grown on me.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 03:57:52 pm »

This is the best comic on the website.  I renewed my subscription in May of this year with the express hope of getting another edition of this comic.  I wish it came out more than once per year.  This issue cries out for an In Law Unit #11 in which the man whose name escapes me introduces the blonde whose name escapes me to Renee as his third slave, and Renee's programming to be submissive and obedient overcomes her jealousy and she accepts the blonde.

Anyway, this was a great issue of a great comic.  Looking forward to the next one.

"Mother being willing to mind control daughter" is pretty damn hot.

Yes, yes it is.  Mother-daughter stories in general are very hot.  "A Friend of the Family" is a kind of hidden-away bonus comic, and it is also crazy hot.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 03:59:37 pm by Vidor » Logged
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 10:48:36 pm »

I just had time to check the site, but thank you for the birthday present.  While I would love for this and Ring Cycle to come out more than once a year when they do it fills my heart with joy.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 12:16:23 am »

I miss this comic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: