Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:23:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Checkered Past #15  (Read 6135 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 16, 2022, 08:18:55 pm »

They're coming to Kris' rescue… or are they?

Script: Daphne • Art: Montalis • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 08:16:56 am »

This soon?!  Really looking forward to this one
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 04:35:01 am »

Wow. Great issue.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 05:58:21 am »

I agree. Excellent twist.
It seemed like you were wrapping this story up.
Can't wait for the next issue now.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2022, 12:52:20 pm »

I agree. Excellent twist.
It seemed like you were wrapping this story up.
Can't wait for the next issue now.
I hope not I could see them continuing this in some shape or form.  For this exact series I predict another couple maybe more issues before they wrap it up.  This issue though was amazing and I can't wait to see the detective's brainwashing play out as she arrives at the church
vortingan
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 07:50:27 pm »

This was perfect and everything I've been wanting to see from this series (which is still by far my favorite on the site).  I loved seeing the flashbacks as the women remember their training and how it's influencing their behavior now.  I also highly enjoyed seeing the 'friends go to rescue someone, end up captured/enslaved too' playing out and hope we continue to get to see more of it in the next issue.  Very much anticipating how the detective (who I agree is also a personal fav) my not be as on her partner's side as he thinks she is - love the betrayal tropes!

Hopefully the cadence for new issues won't be as long as last time.  This is a series that has been so rewarding to follow, but the time gaps between issues can make keeping engaged difficult.  Fingers crossed though since it certainly looks like there's still more to come!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 07:54:57 pm by vortingan » Logged
Guraud
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2022, 02:44:28 pm »

Love this series. Can’t wait to see the detectives brainwashing play out either. Her story is so hot. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: