Mind Control Comics Forum
April 17, 2024, 10:57:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Pick all that apply!  (Voting closed: December 27, 2022, 05:42:49 pm)
Maledom/Femsub - 56 (24.9%)
Femdom/Malesub - 10 (4.4%)
Femdom/Femsub - 55 (24.4%)
Femdom/Femsub+Malesub - 13 (5.8%)
Maledom/Femsub+Malesub - 18 (8%)
Maledom/Malesub - 7 (3.1%)
Femdom+Maledom/Femsub - 42 (18.7%)
Femdom+Maledom/Malesub - 7 (3.1%)
Femdom+Maledom/Femsub+Malesub - 17 (7.6%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: What combinations appeal to you?  (Read 2740 times)
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2022, 08:49:22 am »

One thing I'll say for Expanded Universe is at least it does the sharing thing without the humiliation. It's too bad that those two go together.

Agreed.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2022, 05:33:55 pm »

I'm almost certainly an outlier here, but I'm also a fan of the "no fault" mc story. In part because a lot of my favorite mc effects involve people being pushed into extreme arousal (I personally trace this back to watching the movie Dr Alien at an impressionable age). This leaves the door open for stories like "oh dear, the clumsy scientist knocked over the experimental chemical, and it's having an effect on all of us!" and "ever since that fertility idol arrived in the museum's collection people have been acting...different".

I certainly enjoy stories where there is a dominant/controller as well, and voted for my favorite combinations in the poll. Just felt the need to give a voice to the "Oops, all subs!" fans out there.

Definitely a plus.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2022, 05:54:13 pm »

I think I misunderstood this when I voted but:

Male dominant / female submissive is the baseline for me. An alpha sub female recruiting on behalf of a dominant male (perhaps even without his knowledge) is also hot.

Male + Female dominant with a female submissive is hot but not quite as hot (Community Property is an all time favorite but that has a lot to do with Siri being incredibly hot and a headcannon that Alex Chance is being controlled as well).

Female dominant / female sub - can be hot but not my preference.

Multiple male controllers is not my thing. Usually prefer to avoid MMF or competing controllers, but I don’t mind it in the right circumstance (Beyond Rubies outside the “Monsonis steals Nick’s harem” parts; patent pending).
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: