Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:26:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found Objects 3 #13  (Read 4256 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 06, 2022, 12:03:53 am »

Everyone's recruiting these days…

Script: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Totallyspies
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 01:36:44 am »

I really liked this issue. On the last page, was that Holly saying she needed to check on Noelle? If so that’s an exciting development. I really like how the other hypnotist dresses the girls and hope he does it to Holly. My one complaint is I wish this title came out more frequently. Waiting months for it is hard. This and Waiting Room are why I use your site.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 12:48:19 pm »

On the last page, was that Holly saying she needed to check on Noelle?

I read it that way.

I'm rather enjoying this one but I'm puzzled by Brandon showing no apparent recall of Noelle contacting him in the last issue to tell him she'd been texted by Pamela and was going to meet her. That's especially odd because that was after he'd asked Nadine to send Pamela in when she saw her, so he was apparently already interested in Pamela's whereabouts when Noelle got in touch. And the very fact that he said that to Nadine in #11 and there's a callback to that in #13 suggests continuity hasn't gone out of the window.

Is this a plot point? Is Brandon being disingenuous? After all, Pamela is supposed to be more or less just outside his office, I think, whereas Noelle works with Holly - for a different company, I've assumed. Shouldn't Noelle's message have struck him as more odd than it appeared to? (I did wonder about this at the time.)

I'm inclined to think it is just a mistake, because he passes on his fears about Pamela to Holly here. But then, what's his secret assignment for India? It would be interesting if Brandon has some knowledge of what's going on, especially if Holly, his actual girlfriend, is going to get into trouble. But I don't think he does.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: