Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:13:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comics on Hiatus  (Read 5460 times)
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« on: June 19, 2023, 04:24:16 am »

1) Is any attempt being made to move these stories forward ?

2) If so how often are they re-examined ?

3) If not can you then list those that are unlikely to be finished and create a section for them ?

There are so many that have been started and are in limbo yet we keep getting more new stories which will mean some of them will go into hiatus and the numbers will grow. There are some great looking stories begging to be either advanced orfinished two that spring to mind are "Beautiful Creatures" and "The Green Sign".
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2023, 06:50:40 am »

We always check over the comics on hiatus periodically, although there's no regular system for it. We don't have the level of specificity required to divide them up further into more or less likely to be continued.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2023, 01:31:10 am »

Thank you for your reply Daphne. As you are the writer of most of these stories in your estimation do you forsee any of those on hiatus being progressed at all ?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2023, 07:32:13 am »

Any? Yes, for sure. "The Inheritance" is a recent example. Which ones? I must decline to answer lest the answer be held against me.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2023, 07:04:37 am »

The reason I raised the matter was that some of the single issues the cover pages showed #1 this gives the impression there are more issues to come. I have gone through the complete listing of stories and after adjusting my list of on hiatus I now find there are only 13 of which there were 4 which have recently within the last year or so gone on hiatus.

Is there anywhere on Forum where advanced warning is given when hiatus is about to happen and is it possiblewhen it is a single issue to exclude a hash number from the cover and the to be contiued on the last panel of the story ?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2023, 07:06:42 am »

We usually don't know in advance about a hiatus; you find out the same time we do. Once we know, the art for the comic has already been done and published.

Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2023, 01:14:25 am »

Thanks Daphne nice to know your processes at MCC for the matter is now closed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: