Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:08:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #25  (Read 4261 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 08, 2023, 12:04:10 am »

Everyone has a lever.

Script: Daphne • Art and Lettering: PortalComic

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2023, 08:33:55 am »

Ooh, yes!

It's been soooo long...

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2023, 09:12:30 am »

This is the Three of Swords, the revealing of (sometimes hard) truths.
Escajunkie
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 03:41:47 am »

Who were the two ladies in the last page?

Edit:  Is it Kendra and Teresa and he is modifying Teresa?  Double checking or have I lost track of the cast?  It would help if we got updates more often *hint hint*
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 05:43:17 am by Escajunkie » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 06:21:26 am »

Is it Kendra and Teresa and he is modifying Teresa?

It is indeed Kendra and Teresa, and it is Kendra he is modifying!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Escajunkie
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 08:42:31 am »

Gotcha.  Feel like Teresa is under used.  Love to see more of her rather than just a panel and implied shenanigans.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2023, 01:56:49 pm »

Good issue, only wish is that it was longer or the next issue was coming out soon. Also, of course, that the code was more translatable, since I think it adds heat to have the commands/incantations be known to the reader.

There was an intersection of mind control and plot, which is always nice; Nicolette's willing love-slavery has been incredibly hot since the character's been introduced. Kendra's more petite build being modified by Daffyd definitely has fun implications going forward; assuming he goes all the way with her she might not be able to get out much, but as his personal accountant she might not have to. And as his fucktoy/loveslave/haremtoy she might not want to.

I also love that it continues to be dark. Daffyd's definitely giving in to temptation, and that's portrayed as a significant thing that's probably pretty dangerous, even if being along for the ride is *very* fun. The cheating/manipulation is portrayed as an unexploded bomb waiting to go off (though there is no guarantee it will, either). At the same time, Daffyd's fairly relatable instead of someone who's out to use his powers to degrade and torture women and do un-fun things, he's just made a series of, uh, *intense* choices and he's got some sort of golden devil on his shoulder motivating him to do things.

I agree with Escajunkie about Teresa, and many of the other characters, being under-used; it's just a matter of there not being enough of this story lol. I'm guessing that PortalComic either costs good money or has a busy schedule or both; art doesn't come cheap though I'd love to see more of this more often. Side stories with some of the characters a la Audiophilia would be welcome. Kayleigh's subjective experience of being controlled and how she feels afterwards would be fun, as would a slice of Lela and Marlissa's life being massively busty loveslave maids.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: