Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:38:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger #19  (Read 7148 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 16, 2022, 12:03:50 am »

Everyone has big plans for the week.

Script: Daphne • Pencils and Line Art: Blackstorm95 • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2022, 08:24:24 am »

Yes! One of my favorite stories.
The last update was more than a year ago.
I hope there are a few more updates in the near future.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2022, 11:13:46 am »

Very excited for this issue. I feel like the series has set up some really interesting and unique situations for each of the subjects. I'm generally not a big fan of the "evil controller" stories, but here it feels like it is played just right.
sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 03:28:20 am »

Great issue!  Very nice twist at the end!
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2022, 06:13:20 am »

Agreed. That ending opens up a lot of very interesting possibilities!
onyxghoul
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2022, 06:23:18 pm »

Did he ever ask for more women? That's the only reason I can think of that she would use the creme on him.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 09:15:16 am »

Did he ever ask for more women? That's the only reason I can think of that she would use the creme on him.

I guess the big question is if using the stuff on him was Laura's idea, or Kurt's. This update inspired me to re-read the whole series, and I just realized from the first issue that it seemed to be Laura's idea to try the stuff in the first place. Given how much Kurt has been in charge this whole time, I could have sworn this whole thing started as his idea.

So maybe Laura wants a "bigger" cock (having been so enthralled by Kurt's) and since she's now with her boss she'll make him "bigger" as well. Or maybe Kurt wants another guy with the same dominant streak out there to continue the work of corrupting more women...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: