Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:14:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Help #3  (Read 9487 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 14, 2020, 01:02:15 am »

The help can use some help…

Script: Daphne • Pencils and Inks: RedKnight • Colors and Lettering: PortalComic

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 06:13:06 am »

Yeah!! Another big fave returns Smiley
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 07:35:50 am »

Excited to read it!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 08:37:20 am »

see what sex pet have do
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 09:40:35 am »

Great!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 01:52:40 pm »

Another good story that is updated way too infrequently.
This story was launched in February 2017, and this is just the third edition (#2 was in March of last year)?
"Help, I need somebody... Help, not just anybody... Help, you know I need someone... Help!"
HHHawkeye
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2020, 04:49:07 am »

Honestly, I wish this series didn't have an unfortunate habit of constantly skipping the part where clothes come off. Every single time, it always cuts to everyone already naked, and especially in the first issue, that was a major killjoy.
dollarsandsense
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2020, 07:23:29 am »

I'm a big fan of this series, excited to see it back! Looking forward to next issue.
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2020, 02:16:27 pm »

Jessica's new potion is an interesting change. Making Rosa and Greta horny and suggestible instead of zombified opens up possibilities. Maybe they will continue to be corrupted by Jessica's chemical influence, becoming her henchwomen and helping her act out her desire to control wealthy, idle women.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Lindsay will be like once they "fuck her brains out... literally." Will she put up a façade of her old personality to her friends while obeying Jessica's suggestions to lure them into her "housekeeper's" clutches, or will she become a full-time zombie?

I try hard not to beg or post demands to Daphne. But I do hope it isn't 18 months until the next issue.

- Dixon
deleau
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 11:59:57 am »

This title has definitely improved with each issue; it's becoming a top series, imo.

Great job! and Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: