Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:00:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book 2, Appendix #1  (Read 2915 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 23, 2022, 12:02:34 am »

Jenni spins a fantasy for her boyfriend of what he could do if he had mind control abilities…

Script: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 04:52:21 am »

Probably won't be everyone's favorite with how suggestion-heavy this was, but I for one appreciate a nice, raw hypno-script comic. Thank you for going this route every so often!
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 10:26:34 am »

"Sex slave?"
"Anything slave!"

^ I've said it before, I'll say it again: sex is great, but I'm just as interested in non-sexual forms of submission and service. The distinction she makes here gets lost in a lot of MC fiction.

I'm sure the sex stuff is what makes the dollars, so I get it. But for whatever my dollars are worth, I'd spend them on the non-sex stuff too!
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2022, 12:49:02 pm »

I'm waiting for By The Book: Volume Two: Appendix One: Epilogue.  Bonus points if the epilogue is multi-chapter.
ossicle
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 07:15:48 am »

Absolutely love this one. Really love the persistence of the suggestions in her mind, and her unknowingly parotting them out loud. Please do that again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: