Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:58:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT presents "The Resident"!  (Read 1565 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 13, 2022, 07:08:44 am »

We're pleased to present The Resident, starring Erin Everheart, Veronica Weston, and Robby Echo.

He's inherited a house from the uncle, but his uncle did not tell him about all the things that the estate included. When he discovers that he's also inherited a sex-slave, he's very worried about his wife's reaction. He shouldn't have been.

Available now for download and on DVD, with special early-bird pricing through March 20th!

And thank you, as always, for your support.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2022, 11:14:44 am »

I was so excited for more Erin Everheart that this is the fastest I've ever clicked "buy" on a MCT production. Really, though, after watching I think the whole cast was great. They played the humor in the script very well, and the sex was extremely hot. I hope you're able to do more with this trio in the future.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2022, 11:28:48 am »

I'm glad you liked it! Erin is definitely one of our favorite new performers.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 07:50:51 am »

Veronica Weston was *great*. Also the other performers, but Veronica's performance was really excellent.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 02:08:16 am »

Loved the chemistry between Erin and Veronica; together they really livened up the movie as a whole, but definitely during the sex scene.  "Fuck me while you make out with your wife;" there was something about making the whole scene basically that that just brought it all together.  Plus I really love how, just because she's now obedient and compliant, she's still his wife and she acts like it--just, more submissive, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: