Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:34:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book 2 #10  (Read 3101 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 19, 2022, 12:02:34 am »

Francesca's plan is going very, very well…

Script and Lettering: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 04:48:55 am »

This was good. I enjoyed this. The contagion spreads!! (In a good way, fantasy-wise...)

Got a little cross-pollination from Waiting Room at the end too, hehe~
Cerebus1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 01:26:00 pm »

Julianna is really turning into a nympho freak. She wanted to keep Jenni in her apartment. Now that is drastic measures right there. I wonder why she would want that lol? It would be fun story line to have her just losing all restraint. Some women may act differently to the control and Julianna will become unstable in her compulsion for sex. She seems to be that way already with that idea of taking a sex hostage and her masturbating and babbling incoherently to herself about all the lewd things she wants, needs, to do to her controllers and what she wants them to do to her, like whore her out. Pretty wild stuff there. Her reactions to the control seem stronger and more aggressive than the others. Then they may have to turn her mind off entirely and just make her a live-in sex pet as wife suggested back in part 5. Or maybe wife is moving Julianna down that path already with more hypnotic sessions on purpose to achieve her ends. This is a good, fun story.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 01:32:23 pm by Cerebus1 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: