Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:23:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 2.  (Read 6748 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 12, 2022, 10:35:28 am »

Your ex-wife gets in touch with you after years of silence… but what does she really want?

Phase 2 of Starter Marriage arriving March 16th!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 11:25:20 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jupitar
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 02:53:50 pm »

Really glad to see this return, and I really enjoyed it. Any hint to how much chapter 1 impacts chapter 2? Should I go back to the very start if I want to see different scenes?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 03:32:32 pm »

Really glad to see this return, and I really enjoyed it. Any hint to how much chapter 1 impacts chapter 2? Should I go back to the very start if I want to see different scenes?

Decisions made from the very start affect things throughout the story!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
i_zack
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 09:09:53 pm »

I’m sorry, but I really don’t like this style of story. I would strongly vote against any further stories in this style.
mfanny
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 09:22:09 pm »

I am the complete opposite. This is amazing. The level of subtle detail is astonishing! I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much effort put into making so many similar yet different outcomes. This is an incredible piece of work, and I eagerly await the next installment. Bravo, indeed! Outstanding!
rdaneel
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 02:42:31 am »

I'm impressed by the number of paths the story can take. I think I found a good enough route but I can't be sure if there are other better ones. But this sure is a good feature since it increases the replayability.  Grin
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 06:38:19 am »

Yeah, I'm absolutely blown away with just how many options there are. I spent well over an hour yesterday going through as many choices as I could, and I'm certain there are still things I'm missing. I think the path where you get to have sex with Lorelei is entirely dependent on choices from part 1 (and then making the right choices in part 2), as is the path where you get to play with Renée's breasts instead of/before the blowjob.

I really appreciate now how much of a massive endeavor this is for Daphne.

I do hope that, once the story has concluded, we get to see a map with every possible path. With the way the art changes during the final conversation with Dante and Renée, I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm missing something there.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2022, 07:31:48 am »

And now, I am going to my office. I may not be out for 2 weeks. So. Many. Paths...
lampone
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2022, 09:14:33 am »

Really, really liked this.
I'm starting to think there's a hidden element of random chance, sometimes the very same choices seem to lead to slightly different outcomes (i.e. noticing the ring in the bathroom, spoilers I guess). Hmm.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2022, 09:24:11 am »

Really, really liked this.
I'm starting to think there's a hidden element of random chance, sometimes the very same choices seem to lead to slightly different outcomes (i.e. noticing the ring in the bathroom, spoilers I guess). Hmm.

There is no random chance at all! (Except for one small thing that has no story effect.)

elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2022, 09:57:11 am »

This is an amazing achievement. Particularly for such a small creative team.
seemoon
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2022, 08:11:44 am »

So much more rewarding than I thought it would be, it's clear you really took your time mapping all of the possibilities. For future installments, I'd love to be able to go backward by one choice instead of having to go back to the beginning of the whole chapter.
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2022, 05:44:16 am »

Easily my favorite thing from this site probably ever. The only downside as far as I'm concerned is how long between chapters we have to wait because of the complexity programming it/story choices available and all of them impacting it in some capacity.
djv
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2022, 11:35:50 am »

I would pay extra to get the next phase sooner; this is one of the best pieces of content released so far.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2022, 04:25:29 pm »

Phase 3 is in the works! It is a lot of programming, but it should be coming out soon-ish-ly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: