Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:40:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 17898 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2023, 12:06:55 am »

What happened with this? Did it get Murphy's Law'd?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2023, 06:25:21 am »

What happened with this? Did it get Murphy's Law'd?

Working away!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2023, 08:50:34 am »

Alright, new thing to explore, if anybody wants to join me (or if you already know the answer):

When you fuck Lorelei (and aren't locked into going down on her), you have a choice to finger / get head from / missionary her. I just noticed that for getting head, some runthroughs will have you "ask" her for that, and other runthroughs will have you "tell" her to do that.

I think if you get the "ask" option, you will also later discover her ring in Dante's bathroom; but if you get the "tell" option, you won't.

I think this might get determined by choosing to "get up a little earlier" instead of "sleeping in" at the start of Ch. 2: Memory Lane. It's not this. Currently, I think it's related to Allison having a low libido.

But not sure on all of this. Want to pin this down.

UPDATE

"Now is not the time" immediately into "Stop and do that thing she likes" eventually results in "Tell her" with Lorelei (including after you finger her first). There is no ring at Dante's.

"Now is not the time" and one sex act before you "Stop and do that thing she likes" eventually results in "Tell her" with Lorelei... but if you finger her first, the following option is to "Ask her." There is no ring at Dante's.

"Now is not the time" and two or more sex acts before you "Stop and do that thing she likes" eventually results in "Ask her" with Lorelei (including after you finger her first). There is a ring at Dante's.

Early conclusion is that less sex with Allison (and thus, lower libido for Allison and protagonist) for some reason results in you being more Dominant towards Lorelei, which therefore means she's not having a fling with Dante. That would imply there's no way to "Tell" Lorelei and also get the "fantasy" ending at the end of Ch. 4: The Girlfriend Experience.

I feel like there's a lot going on under the hood here... don't know if I fully understand all of it.

Ok update to the update: this is variable. This might be the first indication I've had that the type of MC (in this case, brainwashing vs spell) actually has gameplay consequences.

In other news! I think I finally figured out how to determine the very last image of Lorelei. If you told her that Allison has been "strangely sexual in new ways," then Lorelei will be concerned, and her final image will be her hugging a red pillow; if you didn't, then she'll be lying back, unconcerned, looking like she just had a good time.
ravenking1771
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2023, 01:28:20 pm »

Does anyone know how to get the Renee getting hypnotized dream slides I only got it once trying to replicate
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #199 on: June 17, 2023, 02:01:36 pm »

Does anyone know how to get the Renee getting hypnotized dream slides I only got it once trying to replicate

The way I think about this is: you want your/Allison's libido fairly high and you want to focus on Renee while you're talking to Lorelei (this may include talking about cucking). You'll also want to clearly be MCing people (so do "That thing she loves" with Allison).

Let me know if that's enough; if you need more details, I can pin a run down.
sneakybunny
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #200 on: January 24, 2024, 04:37:10 pm »

Any update on when this is coming? Grin
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 04:39:16 pm by sneakybunny » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #201 on: January 24, 2024, 04:53:57 pm »

code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code code

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #202 on: January 24, 2024, 06:41:27 pm »

I just hope we get sufficient heads up before the next release, because I'm probably gonna need to request a couple of PTO days to properly focus on exploring it.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2024, 09:41:54 pm »

Are there multiple different fantasies that Allison can have in the end?
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2024, 11:00:52 pm »

Do you mean the "Tell me" fantasy? Or what are you referring to?
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #205 on: March 19, 2024, 10:08:50 am »

Do you mean the "Tell me" fantasy? Or what are you referring to?

Yes, her “tell me” fantasy. I always get the one where she says some man is reprogramming her to be a slut. I didn’t know if that’s just the default or if there are more potential options
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2024, 10:20:35 am »

Yes, her “tell me” fantasy. I always get the one where she says some man is reprogramming her to be a slut. I didn’t know if that’s just the default or if there are more potential options

The opening of this fantasy very slightly alters based on the type of MC you are doing (brainwashing, spell, or hypnosis). The rest of the fantasy is always the same.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: