Mind Control Comics Forum
April 15, 2024, 11:18:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1128: “Keeps On Giving”  (Read 1833 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 24, 2022, 01:02:34 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 11:23:34 am »

So this is confusing. I'm starting to think Kanti should just stop getting into cars.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 11:32:31 am »

Its her car
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 12:06:55 pm »

Its her car

It was also her car when she met up with Vik and he abducted her. But she was driving a black car when she drove Cherry to the motel and got dragged into The Cloud.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 11:24:13 pm by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022, 09:37:50 am »

Its her car

It was also her car when she met up with Vik and he abducted her. But she was driving a black car when she drove Cherry to the motel and got dragged into The Cloud.

time it hard to say She driving a Black Car when went to check on Zenon Cimaszewski house SJI-E 548 is same car She drove Cherry SJI-E 779 Kanti Puntambekar is a reporter Black one is her News car may red one ?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2022, 01:27:32 pm »

She driving a Black Car when went to check on Zenon Cimaszewski house SJI-E 548 is same car She drove Cherry SJI-E 779 Kanti Puntambekar is a reporter Black one is her News car may red one ?

I'd forgotten the Zenon house visit, but yes that was a black car too. Maybe one of them is Q's car? The possibility does exist that it's just a continuity error in the art and they were all supposed to be the same car, in which case I apologize for drawing attention to it. Either way, bad things seem to happen every time she gets into a car. And she's not the best advertisement for the long-lasting effects of Q's antidote either.

I suspect the questions we should be asking here are:

Who has abducted her?
What are we seeing here?
Who is the other (I'd imagine) woman in the bedroom?

It hadn't stuck in my mind but I checked and it was Q's birthday when she wore traditional Indian dress for their date. It seems unlikely that what we're seeing here can be what's actually happening, so I can only imagine that it's what she thinks is happening. Regardless, the jump from the last page to this is jarring. Has she really fallen straight into this "dream" whilst sitting in the passenger seat of the car? The attack in the car looked more like Pink Clouds than a return of The Cloud from the motel. That would suggest that what she thinks is happening is a result of suggestions being given to her. But it's hard to imagine what those suggestions would be.

Another possibility is that this is Q's dream and is completely unconnected to what happened in the previous page. That would perhaps make the identity of the third person less interesting.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2022, 08:04:08 pm »

need more information  Huh
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2022, 05:30:02 am »

The possibility does exist that it's just a continuity error in the art and they were all supposed to be the same car, in which case I apologize for drawing attention to it.

Sometimes one doesn't have time to trawl through 1000 pages of comic just to check if someone's car might have been parked on a street at some point. My excuse is it was Christmas and I had nicer things to do. Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2022, 01:35:21 pm »

Sometimes one doesn't have time to trawl through 1000 pages of comic just to check if someone's car might have been parked on a street at some point. My excuse is it was Christmas and I had nicer things to do. Smiley

Sorry, I've only just seen this. It is of course entirely understandable - I'm certainly losing track of everything that has happened by now. And that's plot points, not the colour of incidental objects.
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2022, 11:14:29 am »

Really enjoying this current plot though.  I think Kanti and her thread is my favorite plotline.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: