Mind Control Comics Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:46:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT presents "Some Simple Rules"!  (Read 1496 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 23, 2022, 09:02:45 am »

We're pleased to present Some Simple Rules, starring Ryan Keely, Talia Hanson, and Codey Steele.

Ryan may be Talia's stepmother, but she still has a few simple rules for anyone who wants to date her. Fortunately, this young man has just the way to make sure that he can follow all of the rules…

Available now for download and on DVD, with special early-bird pricing through January 30th!

And thank you, as always, for your support.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 05:52:20 pm »

Oh, neat to see this one from comic to video.  Smiley

Ryan's hair is giving me some Vulcan vibes too.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 09:41:30 am »

I'm not sure Vulcan vibes are a plus, but this vid turned out excellent.  I hope Ryan will be back and even the potential for more story here seems intriguing.  I haven't seen a post for Enrollment yet.  Are there meant to be more continuing chapters of Finishing School after this one?  Sure seems like at least two are teased by the end. Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: