Mind Control Comics Forum
September 28, 2024, 10:30:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1106: “A Long Thread”  (Read 2264 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 15, 2021, 01:02:14 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
caseyx
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 04:19:36 pm »

Well, that went exactly where I expected it to go. Now for an awkward conversation, asking your Mom about someone she fucked in college.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 09:19:49 pm »

When I left for college it turned out the provost and my mother had known each other when they were grad students, and yes, I do mean 'known'.  So yeah, been there, done that, got a B in the guy's chemistry class.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 09:35:05 pm »

When I left for college it turned out the provost and my mother had known each other when they were grad students, and yes, I do mean 'known'.  So yeah, been there, done that, got a B in the guy's chemistry class.

It was different back then. I remember a professor complaining about new school rules that kept profs from dating undergraduates by saying, out loud, to a bunch of us grad students, "But that's what undergraduates are *for*!"

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 12:39:14 am »

Thinking back to my college days, I don't recall a single professor I would have wanted to sleep with.  Then again, maybe that's why Jakob does what he does.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 10:53:12 pm »

It was different back then. I remember a professor complaining about new school rules that kept profs from dating undergraduates by saying, out loud, to a bunch of us grad students, "But that's what undergraduates are *for*!"

I mean, I was at uni relatively recently, and a lot of my undergraduate classmates (women mostly but a few men) were bragging about how many grad students/professors they had slept with. I think the fact that it was against regs made it taboo/exciting for some of them? I dunno.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: