Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:55:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #17  (Read 6433 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 13, 2021, 01:02:15 am »

Sometimes, you have to tell yourself a story to make sense of a situation…

Script: Daphne • Art: The Huex Team • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 03:01:20 am »

I can hardly believe what I'm seeing  Shocked
We're getting three Waiting Rooms in the same year!  Daphne, you really know how to bring some joy to these tough months.  As always really looking forward to this issue  Grin
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 04:32:34 am by KingMind » Logged
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 09:00:00 am »

Fantastic news Smiley Always the highlight for me to see this series continue!!
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 09:58:01 am »

This? This is that good stuff.
hypnosss
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2021, 10:24:58 am »

Now I realy want to see Dinah and her mother becomes their neighbor´s slaves!!!!
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2021, 12:17:16 pm »

Loved it, every issue I read makes me want the next issue even more. 
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 05:59:34 am »

Question for the transformation fans out there. Do you see blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin as the female sexual ideal, or is it the concept of controlling a woman's appearance that's the exciting part? If a comic showed a white woman transformed into looking like a member of another race or ethnic group, would that be equally erotic? No judgment, just curious.

- Dixon
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2021, 09:24:03 am »

Question for the transformation fans out there. Do you see blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin as the female sexual ideal, or is it the concept of controlling a woman's appearance that's the exciting part? If a comic showed a white woman transformed into looking like a member of another race or ethnic group, would that be equally erotic? No judgment, just curious.

- Dixon

I like tf, but this sequence didn't do it for me because while there's nothing wrong with blonde haired blye eyed women, I don't think of that as some sort of sexual ideal.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2021, 08:07:52 pm »

- Dixon
I think it had more to do with the fact that she's being hypnotised into a completely new person, granted she's meant to be a stereotypical dumb blonde but personally that is a bit of a turn on for me.  I don't usually like it when breasts are enlarged by magic but when they are hypnotised into wanting to get plastic surgery that is also a big turn on for me.
arm7man88
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2022, 01:54:23 pm »

Looking like this will be the first year ever without a Waiting Room issue in either January or February? Dang.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: