Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:50:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What methods of control do you like?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2021, 10:49:32 am)
Hypnosis, realistic. - 18 (9.9%)
Hypnosis, fantasy. - 33 (18.1%)
Drugs (technological). - 19 (10.4%)
"External" tech (MC rays, etc.) - 30 (16.5%)
"Internal" tech (chips, nanobots) - 19 (10.4%)
Magic. - 26 (14.3%)
Psychic abilities. - 25 (13.7%)
Other - 12 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of control?  (Read 13098 times)
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2021, 04:04:19 am »

I have no problem with most methods but I must confess to being put off by massive breast enlargement and why do none of the women become pregnant as no man wears contraceptives and not all women are on the pill one would think that at least one protagonist is not in it for just meaningless sex but dominance in all aspects of a woman's fertility cycle.
nageth
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2021, 04:12:49 am »

Mostly a fan of everything outside of (usually) drug technological. More of a biological (like plants or goo take-overs) can be fun, though.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2021, 07:15:18 am »

I was careful to only pick up to 8 answers. The mechanism isn't important to me--what is important is that it's not instantaneous and magical. My mental switches don't get thrown if someone is free and then, without any real transition, suddenly is a slave in comics. It can work in written work if the description is thorough, though, and sudden transformation is hot as hell in video.
neogeo
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2021, 01:42:18 pm »

Ringing in with the others. Not crazy about intelligence loss. Big brains are really sexy, their opposite not so much. Low tech methods like the beyond rubies chokers are my favorite. In more lighthearted fare, the fantastical or magic stuff is great.
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2021, 07:43:35 pm »

Magic (where they are instantly enslaved with no other changes) is probably my least favorite, with machines my most. For me it's all about the change process, so I prefer visible methods that take time. Think Free Trade Zone #1, Occurrence, Permed, or Free Cable/Wifi. The ones where it just sort of happens are my least, like Enchanted Summer, Ring Cycle.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2021, 04:28:02 am »

I must confess one of my favorite stories which died a death after one issue was "Beautiful Creatures" which I thought had many promising avenues for stories, like why were these women converted and for what purpose, who would own them etc.   

Is there any chance this line can be revisited ?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: