Mind Control Comics Forum
April 15, 2024, 11:35:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Wifi #3  (Read 2511 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 20, 2021, 10:29:16 pm »

Don't look a free apartment in the, um, mouth.

Script: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 10:10:46 pm »

Slight delay due to total exhaustion here at MCC Control, but will be up shortly!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 10:48:59 pm »

Slight delay due to total exhaustion here at MCC Control, but will be up shortly!

You are awesome and are doing great!
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 09:04:34 am »

No worries, thank you for all your hard work!
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 12:32:53 am »

Erin's always sexy in Free Cable/Free Wifi, but she can be creepy too. Page 14 gives me the vibe of her being some kind of sex cryptid Cheesy
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 05:57:47 pm »

Erin's always sexy in Free Cable/Free Wifi, but she can be creepy too. Page 14 gives me the vibe of her being some kind of sex cryptid Cheesy

I love the idea of a "sex cryptid." :-)

crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 10:38:24 pm »

I love the idea of a "sex cryptid." :-)

I'm glad you like it.

Camilla from Takeout also feels like 'Sex cryptid' might fit her.  You and Sturkwurk manage to mix creepy and sexy quite well.

I suppose I could have said 'succubus' or something like that, but Free Wifi seems a bit creepier than Free Cable was, and this issue in particular seemed to emphasize it. The building's been described as seemingly deserted before, I think, but seemed spooky this time.  It's also interesting, because Erin was just another tenant back in Free Cable #1, though of course she's the most recurring character in the building. 

I remember she was promoted to assistant building manager, since she narrates one of the later issues, but she seems a tad more malevolent or unsettling now.  The other manager/landlord (the bald fellow) in Free Wifi seems to be different from Free Cable, so I wonder if she's the longest serving staff member now.  Or if that's the same guy, but Erin isn't aging.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: