Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:44:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Friend of the Family #2  (Read 4553 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 14, 2021, 11:05:26 am »

She's shocked to discover that she was just bedded by her mother's lover, but more surprises are coming.

Script: Daphne • Art: Rafinha • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 12:24:58 pm »

I liked the issue, especially the art. There were several interesting perspectives
discotek_2008
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 07:28:21 pm »

This comic looks beautiful. I like everything about it, but I can't seem to find a "Friend of the Family #1". Am I missing something?
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2021, 07:50:26 pm »

This comic looks beautiful. I like everything about it, but I can't seem to find a "Friend of the Family #1". Am I missing something?

A Friend of the Family #1 was a bonus in February 2019. If you weren't a member that month, it won't be accessible.
It can, however, be found in the 2019 Bonus Package, which can be bought separately.

If that link doesn't work, scroll to the very bottom of the main site and look at the Special Issues.
hollow49
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 11:51:59 pm »

A Friend of the Family #1 was a bonus in February 2019. If you weren't a member that month, it won't be accessible.
It can, however, be found in the 2019 Bonus Package, which can be bought separately.

If that link doesn't work, scroll to the very bottom of the main site and look at the Special Issues.

I was a member back then and I do remember the original issue but I can’t see it in the bonus section any more. Could it be that converting the bonus to a multiple issue comic accidentally hid the links to the first issue somehow?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2021, 12:05:05 am »

It's a tiny bit confusing, but if you go to the title page for the bonus, you can see both issues, if you have both available: https://mindcontrolcomics.com/comics/friend_family_bonus/

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2021, 09:37:25 am »

Loved this issue, really wasn't expecting it to make a return.  Nice welcome surprise.  Can't wait for number 3
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2021, 04:11:47 pm »

Loved this.

In many MC stories, the controller makes the controllees love having sex with other women or being part of a harem. But I've always been more interested by the opposite idea: the controllees don't love it, but are so devoted to the controller that they'll do it anyway. In other words, the eagerness isn't to fuck another girl; it's to serve the Master. This issue captures that really nicely.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2021, 07:12:09 am »

This is certainly one of my favorites. The artwork is really excellent, and the story, what we've glimpsed of it, is starting out sizzling hot.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 07:14:12 am by ozymandias » Logged
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2021, 02:28:08 am »

I'd like to echo many of the comments above. Definitely one of the top tier bonuses over the last couple years. The art for the first issue was quite good, but if it was not to be for a second round, Rafinha came in swinging. Glad to see them reappear after the wonderful Sang Froid, and hopefully again in the future!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: