Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:12:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #6  (Read 56950 times)
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 12:32:53 pm »

If we are ranking...

1.. Beyond Rubies (HMB is my favorite artist hands down, combined with the fantastic colors by Waranghira and the excellent story)
2.. Audiophilia
3.. Hidden Knowledge

2 and 3 are really close though. 2 edged out 3 simply because it's a straight forward story with LOTs of sex and that the guy is mostly offscreen. That and I'm disliking Daffyd more and more.

With that said they are all incredibly well done comics. Smiley

For me it's HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE, BEYOND RUBIES and then AUDIOPHILIA.... doesn't even reach the favorites list. Sorry but it's repetitive, lacking in tension and story and the fact that the MCer is unseen is a positive turn-off. (Which it isn't in the case of the BEARING GIFTS sequence oddly.)

Different strokes and all that. Smiley I like Audiophilia specifically because the story isn't complex. Repetitive? Sure, but it's like pushing a hot button over and over. Eventually I'll get tired of it, but it's still fun at the moment.  Tongue
dscognition
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2012, 07:04:10 pm »

Thank you all for those kind words!!!

Great issue, but I do have to lodge a tiny critique of the dialogue balloons. Two of them were mis-directed this issue, when Bethany was going out the door and when Tari is talking about her rates with Daffyd (at least, I assume they were, otherwise the conversation makes no sense). Not a big deal, but a bit of a detriment to reading comprehension.

I did have some troubles with the balloons on this issue.
I didn´t notice the first error you mention (sorry). But I´m sure I fix second one.

I'm afraid you didn't. As of now, both are still there. To be specific: Page 7, panel 1, the line "Listen, next time we do this ..." is directed at Daffyd, when it comes from Bethany. And in Page 9, panel 5, the line "Oh, you should see yourself! Don't worry, I'm off the clock tonight." is directed to Daffyd when it should be sent to Tari.

Rest assured, I love the series, I eagerly anticipate it, and I liked the issue, so consider this just a small quibble.
PortalComic
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2012, 07:43:51 am »

I'm afraid you didn't.

Yes I did.
I´m not the one in charge of uploading the pages to the site. But I´m sure I sent the fixed pages.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2012, 09:16:48 am »

My bad! Will fix.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2012, 11:06:28 am »

POrtal Comic, Another great installment of HK, between you, HMB and the other artists, WE members are getting the crem de la crem of Mind Control Comic art!!!

ALL of you, Keep them cumming, we LOVE em. Wink Wink Wink Wink
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2012, 04:26:11 pm »

All fixed! Thank you, Portal!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
T5Medici
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2012, 07:35:43 pm »

Page 9 is fixed, Page 7 is not...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2012, 07:41:26 pm »

Page 9 is fixed, Page 7 is not...

No soup for you.

dscognition
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 12:23:35 am »

I'm afraid you didn't.

Yes I did.
I´m not the one in charge of uploading the pages to the site. But I´m sure I sent the fixed pages.

Apologies, Portal. I shouldn't have assumed where the error lay.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2012, 12:25:05 am »

Everyone calm down. Don't panic. It's under control. Smiley

dscognition
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2012, 12:28:12 am »

Heh. I guess I just have to be the instigator. Smiley Thanks for fixing it, Daphne.
T5Medici
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2012, 05:20:30 am »

No soup for you.

I never get any soup.  Roll Eyes
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2012, 10:19:51 am »

OK, page 7 fixed!

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2012, 08:13:19 pm »

OK, page 7 fixed!

I like it better  Kiss
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2012, 11:17:18 pm »

Man, Daffyd is getting cold with his use of the language, isn't he? I loved his casual control of Janice in the bookstore. You wonder if Janice or Kayleigh might wonder why their minds keep changing so fast.

Ah, but Daffyd can just tell them not to worry about it.  He did with Kayleigh in one episode.

If it needs repeating--another great installment of a great comic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: