Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:39:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beyond Rubies Omnibus Edition  (Read 14793 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2021, 08:38:50 pm »

I would gladly cough up $75 for a hardcopy of this masterpiece, and $150 for a glossy hardcover edition.

The biggest problem is that we have pages scattered throughout in two different orientations, making it a bit tricky to print…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
kkirk01
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2021, 03:25:55 pm »

I would gladly cough up $75 for a hardcopy of this masterpiece, and $150 for a glossy hardcover edition.

The biggest problem is that we have pages scattered throughout in two different orientations, making it a bit tricky to print…

I've got it!  The Beyond Rubies Pop-Up Book Special Edition!  Lots of possibilities there...
damo1234
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2021, 01:04:04 am »

There's always the option they used for a lot of older manga: cut the panels out of the page and reshuffle them to the desired orientation. Not ideal, but as long as we're pipe-dreaming about a physical copy, may as well mention the option.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2021, 04:37:50 am »

I hesitated about purchasing this as I had all the episodes and extras that had come out in the past but I'm glad I did: it's really well (and artistically) put together with some great extras. Looks fantastic on a tablet! Thanks so much for doing it.

GB
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: