Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:01:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #16  (Read 6505 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 22, 2021, 12:02:06 am »

Weddings are so romantic.

Script: Daphne • Art: The Huex Team • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 01:20:06 am »

This is turning out to be the best month ever!   Grin Grin Grin
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 11:19:12 am »

The Huex Team have being busy bees Smiley Can’t wait!!!
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 12:52:20 pm »

It's going to be a very interesting wedding night...

(what are all those other men doing here?)

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 12:43:05 am »

My favorite part of this issue was definitely the wedding sequence; I for one would love to see a one-shot dedicated to a mind controlled bride swearing her love, obedience, and fidelity to the groom, who then consummates the marriage on the spot.  If I were the one making it, it'd almost certainly mix in a few flashbacks to show when and how she was MC'ed, the dress would either be similar to what we saw here or it would come in multiple pieces which are removed at appropriate times during the "I dos."  Witnesses and guests to the wedding could include the groom's extended family (like in Wedding Ceremony), the groom's other slaves, members of the local MC community and their slaves, and/or potential future slaves, at least one of which could be wearing the wedding dress during the final panel as the original bride stands beside her at the alter.
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 05:12:31 am »

Sorry, but conversion therapy and (implied) father-daughter incest don't do it for me.

- Dixon
Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2021, 08:22:55 am »

Ah this one is better than last... more focus on some really nice induciton and programming scenes... and not as much jumping around to to many plot threads.

I do also like the fantasy sequences in this story to spice up the brainwashing.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2021, 09:38:16 am »

Really liked this issue.  Didn't mind the father/ step-daughter stuff myself (maybe that cause I don't have kids.)  It was a unique take on our usual MC stuff.  I loved the whole wedding sequence and I look forward to the ceremony.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: