Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 01:24:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1048: “Challenge Accepted”  (Read 3843 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 01, 2021, 12:02:01 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 01:16:01 am »

Well, Erin was born a little over a year after this, which might make things... well, icky, frankly. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself too many times in Kearsarge. Perhaps that thing with Erin having three arms in 526 wasn't a mistake after all.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 06:37:43 am »

Venus on the Three Half-Shells

GB
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 12:08:38 pm »

Well, Erin was born a little over a year after this, which might make things... well, icky, frankly.

How so?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2021, 12:23:17 pm »

Well, Erin was born a little over a year after this, which might make things... well, icky, frankly.

How so?

The shirt that Melody is wearing in #1048 looks like the same one Erin is wearing in #G02.  So possibly a hand-me-down?

I think the implication would be that (based on appearance) Melody is Erin's mother.  If Patrick is banging her, that raises the possibility that Erin is also Patrick's daughter, making her a half-sister to both Miriam and Adrian.  At the rate Patrick is catting around I have to wonder if there are any members of the harem apart from Jacqui who aren't related to Adrian.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that while both Miriam and Erin are Patrick's daughters, it's going to turn out that Adrian is actually Jakob's son.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 10:13:38 pm »

The shirt that Melody is wearing in #1048 looks like the same one Erin is wearing in #G02.  So possibly a hand-me-down?

I think the implication would be that (based on appearance) Melody is Erin's mother.  If Patrick is banging her, that raises the possibility that Erin is also Patrick's daughter, making her a half-sister to both Miriam and Adrian.  At the rate Patrick is catting around I have to wonder if there are any members of the harem apart from Jacqui who aren't related to Adrian.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that while both Miriam and Erin are Patrick's daughters, it's going to turn out that Adrian is actually Jakob's son.

Ok, I guess. Isn't exactly "Icky" for me, but to each their own.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
SDPunk
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 09:07:49 am »

Given all the Greek mythology injected into this story, (pun kinda intended) it’s worth remembering Hera is Zeus’s full sister, and if Zeus didn’t fuck around with Demeter and Hestia (also his sisters), I’d be shocked. Then there is Aphrodite, technically Zeus’s aunt? Great Aunt? Generationally speaking, if he didn’t tap that on the regular, even though she was married to one of his sons and banging another one of them, I’ll eat my hat.

I’m kinda surprised with all the Titanomachy, Greek mythos flying around there hasn’t been more incest. The olympians were totally into that up to their elbows.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 11:10:40 am »

Given all the Greek mythology injected into this story, (pun kinda intended) it’s worth remembering Hera is Zeus’s full sister, and if Zeus didn’t fuck around with Demeter and Hestia (also his sisters), I’d be shocked. Then there is Aphrodite, technically Zeus’s aunt? Great Aunt? Generationally speaking, if he didn’t tap that on the regular, even though she was married to one of his sons and banging another one of them, I’ll eat my hat.

I’m kinda surprised with all the Titanomachy, Greek mythos flying around there hasn’t been more incest. The olympians were totally into that up to their elbows.

Sure, but they also live in the real world. While there's the whole Adrian/Jacqui/Pearl triad, they don't seem to address it soberly too often, it's all in the context of sexytimes. But then again there hasn't been much in-universe time since that became a thing. It's pretty sexily degenerate in my mind, though.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 12:52:18 pm »

Just to clarify the icky thing... Adrian and Erin are engaged to be married. We think we know that they're going to have a daughter together. Incest doesn't do anything for me but this is where it becomes a distraction.

That said, maybe Melody won't fall under Patrick's spell. It would make more sense to me if Erin turned out to be Jakob's daughter. Whereas I think I'd find it a bit disappointing if Adrian turned out to be his son.

I've always figured that the proximity in the ages of Adrian and Miriam is significant. As Jakob took an interest in Miriam, I've assumed that there's more to that story than we yet know. I've described her before as the anti-Adrian. Jakob could have engineered her conception. But if there's a bloodline that Rain is nurturing, I suppose he could just be weakening it through inbreeding.
SDPunk
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 02:57:26 pm »

I’m on record as thinking Erin is capable of undoing what the watch does, which would make her mother largely immune to Patrick, if Patrick is using garden variety hypnosis.

The familial similarity depicted between Adrian and Patrick suggests to me Jakob isn’t related to him.

Miriam is clearly well in possession of the Cavanaugh magic fingers, see her entire relationship with Heidi.

I do think whatever happens between Melody and Patrick will dramatically alter my hierarchy of mind control in the top thread.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2021, 11:52:06 am »

We know very little concrete about Erin's parentage.  We haven't seen either of her parents before, but it looks like Melody's genes expressed very well in the succeeding genreation, just like Jacqui's did.

So we have Miel, Melody, Kiara, and...I'm missing two names.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: