Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:17:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book 2 #9  (Read 13788 times)
janxspirit
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2021, 08:37:55 pm »

Whelp. I clearly need to go and reread this storyline. I lost the thread somewhere along the line.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2021, 06:21:48 pm »

It might be possible for some to root for the new guy, or in an erotica sense get pleasure through him- I kind of can, but only where the groups of women don't overlap. I bet this hits more if you're more a switch or at least get off on the disempowerment

Yeah, that's the main thing for me. Especially where the main character is so blank to the point that we're supposed to project into them (which I wish there was less of, tbh, and that less of the protagonists were "generic white dude with brown hair #37"). *Part* of why I enjoy mind control is the power fantasy aspect of it, so yeah, flipping it around defeats the point. For people who put themselves into the controlee role, I could see how it would be enticing - "I'm so desirable *multiple* people want to control me!" - but that's not me, really.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: