Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:19:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage  (Read 19172 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2020, 01:20:54 am »

How difficult was this to make compared to a regular comic? I just realized that one of its benefits is that it's probably much less pirate-able.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ajaroflube
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2020, 03:30:58 am »

Do any paths have mind control..? Mine did not.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2020, 07:17:30 am »

Do any paths have mind control..? Mine did not.
Not spotted anything overt, but there are some possible hints: why can the women not masturbate to orgasm, and is it significant that Allison's 'special thing' makes her so...agreeable.

A fantastic piece of work, not just(!) artistically but also technically; it doesn't just go from frame to frame but also appears to generates the bottom panel links in each frame by combining individual links each time: if you look the sequence in which they are listed changes. I've not spotted them actually changing (rather than just their order) with time or routing without at least some change in the accompanying text panel but it's early days...

A really fantastic treat for us all Daphne. Of course, the bad news for you is that you've significantly increased everyone's expectations....

GB
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2020, 09:18:49 am »

Do choices cross over between chapters?

Yes!
Excellent. Time to go out and buy more string an thumbtacks.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2020, 09:19:38 am »

How difficult was this to make compared to a regular comic?

The artist effort was probably roughly the same... my effort, quite a bit more. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2020, 10:54:15 am »

Just in case anyone was curious: There is nothing random in the game, except the order the choices appear in. Everything else is 100% determined by your choices.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2020, 04:12:57 pm »

Do choices cross over between chapters?

Yes!

If you replay multiple times, how does it know which path to preserve?

I'm very much hoping this ends up with the choice for the protagonist to be nice and free everyone or be mean and go ham...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2020, 04:14:45 pm »

If you replay multiple times, how does it know which path to preserve?

If you go back to the start of a chapter, or all the way back, all of your choices go away at the same time, so your reading from that point onwards is fresh. For example, if you go back to the start of chapter 2, all of your choices in chapter 1 still apply, but it does not continue to use your old chapter 2 choices.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2020, 04:15:40 pm »

Speaking of, I made a small change where you now have the option of going all the way back to the start of the game from the end, rather than having to rewind first to the start of chapter 2, and then back to the start.

Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2020, 06:04:23 pm »

The story can't be made a favorite. (Or I can't find the star to do it.)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2020, 06:05:46 pm »

The story can't be made a favorite. (Or I can't find the star to do it.)

This is true. It's kind of outside the normal system of comic titles at the moment; we're working on it!

i_zack
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2020, 08:38:15 pm »

I know I’m very much in the minority here, but I didn’t like this style of story. I liked the art and the basic story line, but I personally didn’t want to choose, and didn’t want to go back to the beginning and “re-chose” to see if I could get a “better” story or outcome. Just not my thing.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2020, 09:44:12 pm »

Just in case anyone was curious: There is nothing random in the game, except the order the choices appear in. Everything else is 100% determined by your choices.
Random is hard to do with computers anyway.
I know I’m very much in the minority here, but I didn’t like this style of story. I liked the art and the basic story line, but I personally didn’t want to choose, and didn’t want to go back to the beginning and “re-chose” to see if I could get a “better” story or outcome. Just not my thing.
Now THAT is a mind control fan.
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2020, 09:52:30 pm »

Personally loved this. Felt like a VN of sorts, I loved trying every branch. I defaulted to the breast fetishism route on more than one occasion.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2020, 10:03:42 pm »

Personally loved this. Felt like a VN of sorts, I loved trying every branch. I defaulted to the breast fetishism route on more than one occasion.

I'm guessing there's metrics on who chose what XD

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: