Mind Control Comics Forum
December 05, 2020, 04:48:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three "completed" comics I'd love to see more of  (Read 210 times)
ajaroflube
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« on: November 20, 2020, 05:08:15 am »

"Startup", "Cheat Code", and "Miss Thursday" were fantastic one-offs that all have endings begging for a sequel.

I'd love to see more of them (even if the artist is different because the original is no longer available)
Geo
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 10:12:51 am »

More Start-up would be boring. I never really got any good ideas that would make sequels not feel like the same thing over again.

Miss Thursday though... I think I got too silly with one pitch (Sissy and a very-Velma friend try to solve the mystery of what made her brother such a stud) and too legally-actionable with the other (Dark Phoenix, anyone?).
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 10:25:58 am »

More Start-up would be boring. I never really got any good ideas that would make sequels not feel like the same thing over again.

Miss Thursday though... I think I got too silly with one pitch (Sissy and a very-Velma friend try to solve the mystery of what made her brother such a stud) and too legally-actionable with the other (Dark Phoenix, anyone?).

I liked the X-Men spin off one, I think I still have that script somewhere. Might be doable with some adjustments.
Never saw the Velma-ish one though...
Had fun with Miss Thursday so I wouldn't be opposed to doing more.
carmel0
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 03:08:23 pm »

'Cheat Code' could be an interesting continuation.
And so would 'Travel Plans' and 'Business as Usual'.
'Transcript' is also a favorite of mine.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: