Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:26:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miss Spelled  (Read 2047 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 31, 2020, 12:02:19 am »

Sometimes, you get *just one word wrong*, and things get all out of control…

Script: Daphne • Art: SAM

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 12:52:06 am »

Those are certainly deliciously unrealistic proportions.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 01:24:04 am »

Or you sneeze. Or get a muscle cramp while you're at a critical point in the ritual. Or a fly zips a little too close to one of the candles and burns to a crisp, thus serving as an unintended sacrifice when the ritual doesn't call for one. Or, or, or, or...

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 11:24:31 am »

Well. This may ruin a gag I was working on. Bethany the Teen-aged Witch Was just finishing up her ritual and about to start chanting when the asshole next door turned on the extremely misogynistic rap song and cranks up the volume.

Well. Might as well read it and see how much time I wasted.

Huh. Looks like none. That's a bullet dodged.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 01:22:07 pm »

Poor girl. It looked like she was shooting for giraffe or maybe a school bus driven by minions but, instead, got turned into a Hutt.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: