Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:47:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book 2 #7  (Read 6256 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 10, 2020, 12:03:46 pm »

We have some competing interests here…

Script and Lettering: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 10:24:13 pm »

Always fun to see controller vs controller...particularly when they're sub-contracted members of other people's harems lol

I wonder how this is going to play out...

I could see this being Craig sending Francesca after Olivia without knowing Monty had already set her lose to crank up Craig's own harem building...lol... seems like this might be the beginning of things spiralling out of control as the members of two two main harems start cross-recruiting each other.

Oddly enough, I can see a point where...at least H and Craig would sit down and agree not to step on each other's toes (maybe Monty too, or he could continue to be a recruiting tool for both instead of just H). 

If that hunch is right, it would be a nice contrast from the Jewel owners in Found Objects 3, where I get the impression there isn't going to be a peaceful resolution to poaching each other's girls.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 10:25:42 pm »

Our apologies, but we've had to push this back by a day... see you on Thursday!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 07:48:52 pm »

A note that while it's going up on Thursday, no promises when on Thursday. We're working away over here at Mind Control Comics Central!

knightrider007
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 12:21:28 am »

Is this supposed to have no text, or have I done something wrong?
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 01:30:15 am »

Happens sometimes on the late releases. I'm guessing this is what Daphne meant about it probably being done later in the day.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 01:42:20 am »

I detext it when this happens.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 04:46:11 pm »

And it's up!

lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2020, 09:01:50 pm »

The harem was nicely racked at the end of volume 1, but the real fun comes from firing a cue ball into that neat arrangement.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 05:15:18 am »

Another great issue.

I have to say, Francesca is rapidly shooting to the top of my favourite of Sturkwurk's character designs (tied with some of the ladies from Roll Playing, and the 'Some Rules' mom).  Both her expressive face, and her makeup really match the sultry, playful personality Daphne's created for her.  I'll bet her and Craig's sex life was a lot of fun even before they were drawn into the web of hypnosis and harems.

It didn't play out quite as I thought.  I think Francesca's really the "monster" Monty has created. Craig is nominally her master, but the drive to recruit a harem is much stronger in her. As we saw last issue, she's not above taking the programming Craig's administered, and cranking it up several steps.

Of course, Monty was just acting in accordance with his own programming by Olivia. I think this is definitely showing as weakness in H's using Olivia to program Monty, and basically remaining hands off. Monty knows H is his wife's Master, but I don't think has any conscious or subconscious awareness that he's subordinate to H, and should be reporting an oddity like Francesca to H, or even to Olivia.

And now Francesca knows about H, and the harem, and probably Monty as well. Monty still has her override trigger (as does Craig), but Francesca has waaaaay more information than just about anyone at this point. And now that she controls Olivia, she has Monty's direct controller, and she controls that flow of information to H as well...

I still think, given the nature of By the Book, that this is mostly going to result in more hijinks before things settle down.  My bet is that rather than H noticing and moving to counter this, it is probably going to be Charlotte or even Kayleigh (who've become H's most enthusiastic recruiters), which is a nice parallel to Francesca. I think that by the time H and Craig actually sit down, they're figure out something reasonable (plenty of room in town for two main harems and lots of communally available women with trigger words), but I think it would be amusing to watch Francesca and Charlotte work to out-maneuver each other in some kind of harem-mistress hypnotic cloak-and-dagger (cloak-and-titties?) competition.

As always, thanks Daphne and Sturkwurk for creating an enjoyable setting and cast that makes it fun to speculate. It elevates it above a simple serial recruitment Cheesy
janxspirit
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2020, 01:20:12 pm »

Man, I need to build a flow chart for this one. I'm losing track on who controls whom.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2020, 04:03:37 pm »

Man, I need to build a flow chart for this one. I'm losing track on who controls whom.

Yeah, it's really confusing.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2020, 07:23:12 pm »

Yeah, it's pretty much a MC orgy. Everyone is mind-fucking everyone else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: