Mind Control Comics Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:15:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Nymphomania #2  (Read 19840 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 15, 2011, 12:02:13 pm »

Irena has been saved by centaurs from the satyrs (as her boyfriend is busily romping with the nymphs), but is she really save from further ravagement? Hello? Centaurs?

Coming December 21st!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:13:32 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 05:22:33 pm »

So there is a part 2
Nysalor
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 12:59:20 am »

I hate to nitpick, but... I really hope you mean "ravish", not "ravage". ...unless this is that kinda story...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 01:06:52 am »

"Ravage" and "ravish" are synonyms in that sense of the word.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 10:08:48 am »

Ok, I must have missed something, but I thought he couldn't use all three apples on her? Only one would take effect and "The others would be lost to her" But she seemed to be under the effect of all three at the end.

Other than that it was a fun and well drawn/colored issue. Thanks!
Nysalor
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 10:38:36 am »

Ok, I must have missed something, but I thought he couldn't use all three apples on her? Only one would take effect and "The others would be lost to her" But she seemed to be under the effect of all three at the end.

I think the idea is, as soon as she eats one of the apples, the other two become ineffective--so he fed her all three simultaneously, by baking them in a cobbler. So all three took effect at the same time.
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 01:02:12 pm »

I really like the art on this one; the female character looked terrific, great facial expression, body stayed in proportion from panel to panel.  Quite enjoyable.

Can't say that I wouldn't have enjoyed some interaction with the centaur though. Tongue
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 02:55:22 pm »

I think the idea is, as soon as she eats one of the apples, the other two become ineffective--so he fed her all three simultaneously, by baking them in a cobbler. So all three took effect at the same time.

Aha! You are far more clever than I!
Schadenfreude
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 01:17:30 am »

What?  No centaur rape?  Oh, you tease. 
treize6969
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 07:00:13 am »

MOAR!
ossicle
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 11:37:19 pm »

MOAR!

YES!  Though with fewer or no jokes.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 11:47:23 pm »

MOAR!

YES!  Though with fewer or no jokes.

Really? I thought that was kind of the point for this one.

ossicle
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 01:53:35 pm »

MOAR!

YES!  Though with fewer or no jokes.

Really? I thought that was kind of the point for this one.

There's no right or wrong answer on either the author's or the reader's part, it's just a matter of taste.  For me there were too many, it got distracting, and diffused the hotness of the power/control parts.  (I feel this way about not all, but quite a lot of the humor on the site -- there's too much for me.)

EDIT:  To be a little more specific/articulate, I'm pretty much okay with the humor in this story except for the one-page sex scene panels between the girl and Zeus.  That just had too many jokes for me, and brought the whole story's hotness down for than I'd have liked.  And I'm definitely not here for humor, but for hotness.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:11:38 pm by ossicle » Logged
T5Medici
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 02:41:37 pm »

On the other hand, I like the humor in this one. And I think it helped the story. I'm hoping there is a number 3...
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 05:22:21 pm »

Count me in amongst the humor fans.

Mythological Greeks offering mortal men a selection of three choices involving apples has a poor track record in the long run, even if initial results show promise, so I could see the potential for followups.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: