Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:21:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #988: “À sa gout”  (Read 2086 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 10, 2020, 12:02:15 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hypnosss
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 05:21:18 am »

who is this new girl??
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 08:51:18 am »

One of the other girls programmed by Danielle at the clinic.  She was with Rachel when she got triggered and summoned to the airport.  I guess the twins decided to take advantage.

This is starting to become a trend.  Caitlyn using Pink Clouds on her professor, now this.  Adrian's girls are turning into unsupervised junior controllers.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 12:30:40 pm »

I believe she's Anya. She was the one who flirted with Dani after her session with the crystal. I suppose that 952 suggests Adrian knows about these women.

My confusion here is about Laura. Wasn't she supposed to be starting a sexual relationship with her professor this evening?

If the current day started in 748 then it's getting pretty close to accounting for a quarter of the story now. And presumably this isn't "the big day" that's approaching.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 09:36:59 am »

One of the other girls programmed by Danielle at the clinic.  She was with Rachel when she got triggered and summoned to the airport.  I guess the twins decided to take advantage.

This is starting to become a trend.  Caitlyn using Pink Clouds on her professor, now this.  Adrian's girls are turning into unsupervised junior controllers.

My thing is not Rachel she have full head hair.
look from Clinic SJI-I 724 the shave side of the head and Have hot for Danieelle
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 09:51:57 am »

post God willing

My confusion here is about Laura. Wasn't she supposed to be starting a sexual relationship with her professor this evening?
 ask date back SJI-i 759
there a lot day and night before now
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 02:33:24 pm »

ask date back SJI-i 759
there a lot day and night before now

No, that was earlier today. After all, Jacqui's night with Adrian and Miriam was arranged for "tonight" in the very next page, 760.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: