Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:36:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alchemist #5  (Read 9409 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 19, 2020, 01:21:40 pm »

Ladies, let's see if we can just get along!

Script: Daphne • Art: Kirk Paulson • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 11:47:14 pm »

Another one of those titles that would be amazing to have come out more often :-P

There's so many that that's true of, though.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lazytony
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 04:00:06 am »

This series continues to be great as always! I wholeheartedly hope that there is more coming soon!
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 09:34:33 am »

I understand why this kind of mind control isn't used super often, it removes a lot of potential for angst and drama... but damn if it isn't hot to see two girls who are mad at each other mind controlled into being in love/lust with each other.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
spiderman27
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Die Hard Pool Of Viagari Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 02:25:36 pm »

Awesome work, single reason I subscribe.  What do people hope happen in the next issue?
lazytony
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 05:18:10 am »

Awesome work, single reason I subscribe.  What do people hope happen in the next issue?
I supposed i my dream of dreams with this series, the protag furthers his control over the mother just like these two. I’d be salivating over an interaction between eve and her mother. This has so much potential and can go in so many directions I’m excited for anything though.
I hope most of all that the next issue drops soon, and not next August!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: