Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:12:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Age Verification Page  (Read 1986 times)
stiggle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: June 10, 2020, 02:22:47 am »

I've occasionally got the age verification page when I access the site ( https://mindcontrolcomics.com/age?r=%2F ) ans some of the images are, as expected, rather good

Any chance of putting all the age page images as a collection we can access - maybe as a bonus? Seems a shame to only get them randomly.
Or as they're already "publicly accessible" remove the "18+ only please", replace with the website URL and have it as a freebie.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 04:43:19 am »

Nothing official yet, but we compiled most of them in this thread.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 04:47:12 am »

Daphne, this is the first time that I realized that there was a series of 18+ entrance pages since I have only come across them a couple of times since I have been a member. I used the thread supplied and am amazed at the quality of the artwork as it is so good. Why are they not on offer to subscribers to purchase as you do with sketch books etc I for one would certainly buy such an item and I suspect many other subscribers would as well.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: