Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:49:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not a suggestion, but a weird idea. SPOILERS!!!  (Read 4227 times)
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« on: May 28, 2020, 08:45:20 pm »

I was going back through some of the older titles I've got from MC Theater, and ran across the three installments of The Collar. After listening to them again, I had a weird idea. A proliferation of mind-blowing plot bunnies then began multiplying out of control.

For the record: spoilers.

For those that don't know the story, The Collar revolves around the unintentional theft of a magical Egyptian slave collar from a museum by Kendra, along with her unwilling and unwitting accomplice, Erik. Within few minutes (both in the audio and in the story), they're jumping straight from "Don't make another pass at me, Erik" to "I love being your sex slave, Master." In the second and third episodes, they even use the collar on a couple of other girls, creating the beginnings of a harem of mind controlled sex slaves for Erik. But as I listened to the first episode once again, I wondered whether Kendra had even fallen under the sway of the collar, or if it was just her way of defusing the stress and tension of the situation she and Erik found themselves in. This seems pretty plausible, to be honest, and certainly more likely in a real-world scenario than what the story actually entails.

When you get to the second episode, Erik and Kendra bring Charlotte into the loop, showing the collar to her, and letting her try it on. It's already been established that Charlotte's both a heavy drinker and a bit of a slut, ergo she might have just been playing along with the collar story, considering it a bit of role playing/foreplay. The twist comes the following morning, when Charlotte wakes up with huge boobs!

This is the point at which the non-magical collar theory breaks down, hard. Or big and round and soft, I guess. So the collar obviously did something.

Or did it?

I went back at that point and listened carefully to the way Kendra talked in every situation up to that point, even going back to the first episode and giving it yet another run-through before going ahead. To put it simply, Kendra ends up topping from the bottom. A lot. In fact, it's to the point 'topping from the bottom' makes it into to the dialogue. And all three girls take note of a "fantasy radio" effect of the collar, picking up on Erik's kinks while they're wearing it.

So here's my theory: I think Kendra has superpowers.

I think she has powerful but unskilled psychic abilities that encompass telepathy, empathy, and mind control, as well as some sort of... I don't know what to call it. Organic manipulation, maybe, or body-shaping? The tit-ballooning thing, whatever you call it.

The first manifestation of her power simply happened to coincide with the collar incident at the museum. Due to the mental imagery the collar invokes, as well as Erik's specific kinks (slave girls, mind control, hypnosis, etc.), Kendra gets overwhelmed by what she's perceiving from his mind. Unable to sort through the impulses well enough to keep herself from falling into her role in Erik's fantasies, she becomes the kind of eager and enthusiastic sex slave Erik would normally only encounter in his nightly sexual fantasies. With her new role firmly entrenched in both the conscious and subconscious portions of her mind, she then goes on to recruit an actual harem for her newfound master, with her new powers paving the way for an ever-expanding bevy of busty beauties for Erik to indulge in.

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 08:59:45 pm »

I won't speculate on whether or not your thesis is correct, but I like the way you think.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 12:03:19 am »

A role reversal where it's the subject with the powers - willingly mind-fucking herself, perhaps, and others - could be a pretty interesting read. I have a feeling that's part of what's going on in Canadian Girlfriend (but the main character may be able to mind control people with his art too).

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: