Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:11:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food for thought  (Read 2394 times)
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« on: August 27, 2020, 09:33:01 am »

When you guys are able to return to making regular videos again, there's a couple things I think would make for interesting possibilities.  One is a steampunk-themed video, maybe based on the Martian Harem or maybe just a one-shot thrown together for the fun of it.  No big suggestions here, just thought it'd be fun to see what you can come up with.

On the other hand, if you could make one titled Evil Sex Cult and get all or some of the women ensnared by the Evil Sex Cult during the Sessions series, it'd be fun to see the final product, as it were.  Obviously they're getting the women for their own pleasure, but is that it?  I imagine a movie centered along these lines to be a tour of the facility to show viewers exactly what they do at the Evil Sex Cult.  What I'm thinking is that the ESC brainwashes as many pretty women as possible for its various purposes: to make money, it either sells the excess women to slavers or places them in the ESC's brothels; as a benefit of joining the ESC, about a third of the women are placed in the ESC's harem for members' free use or distributed among members for their personal harems; and the chosen few become attendants of the priests, where they assist in the various rituals, ceremonies, and orgies meant to call upon the ESC's gods to grant the power of ruling the world or something vaguely Lovecraftian.

I see two narrative styles to handle this option.  One is basically a re-run of The Brothel 2, where you get to see all the Evil Sex Cult women from the Sessions series gathered together, doing their thing while an off-screen narrator describes what we are seeing.  This includes different stages of brainwashing--actually this could be skipped if all the actresses are from Sessions--and different activities that include being moved between locations, being programmed to fulfill different roles, and carrying out various sexual acts alone, with a partner, or in an orgy.  Clearly defining a caste system among the slaves--Whores, Harem, Attendants/Nuns--would be a great touch.

The other is to have a group of new women arrive at the cult's HQ for a class or interview or something, where they are introduced to one of the Sessions women.  I'm partial to Siri because Siri Takes a Class holds a special place for me.  The Sessions woman then spends the opening quarter to one third of the video walking the new arrivals through the opening stages of the brainwashing process, enough to make them agreeable to being naked in a strange place, open to what they are going to see and hear, and amicable to the idea of having their personalities erased and replaced.  As they are shown around the facility, the group is divided for individual brainwashing, according to whatever role they are going to fulfill.  A dark but interesting possibility to use here would be to have the group initially contain close friends or family members get separated by Slave Caste and not only be fine with it but happy and even proud of the fact that they are serving the ESC in their own way; until the brainwashing is completed and they forget they ever knew anybody outside their section of the ESC.

Up to you, I just hope you'll take my ideas under consideration when COVID finally ends.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: