Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:15:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Trade Zone #8  (Read 15214 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 24, 2020, 04:46:26 pm »

Ambra heads off to new adventures, but first, she needs a crew…

Script: Daphne • Art: James Lemay

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 04:57:15 pm »

I was only thinking about this series the other day hoping we would get a new issue soon! Your read my mind  Grin
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 05:32:44 pm »

Yay.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 11:53:30 pm »

Love that cover! Looking forward to it.

Man, if Ambra's recruiting a crew by using those conditioner machines... that's incredibly hot.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 12:40:37 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 04:53:10 pm »

Man, if Ambra's recruiting a crew by using those conditioner machines... that's incredibly hot.

I was thinking that these two were already part of Ambra's crew and that perhaps someone else was recruiting them, which to be honest I find hotter. But I suppose they were really only ever on loan to her, so maybe she is making that a more permanent arrangement.

I've been intrigued by those things wrapped around their thighs since this cover first appeared. They don't seem to be a standard part of the conditioning process. Perhaps it's just rope though.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 11:27:05 am »

I was thinking that these two were already part of Ambra's crew and that perhaps someone else was recruiting them, which to be honest I find hotter. But I suppose they were really only ever on loan to her, so maybe she is making that a more permanent arrangement.

I've been intrigued by those things wrapped around their thighs since this cover first appeared. They don't seem to be a standard part of the conditioning process. Perhaps it's just rope though.

Perhaps. One of the things I like about the FTZ setting is that mind control is basically normalized... the idea that being transformed into a horny, submissive sex kitten is a normal part of womens' experience is pretty hot...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2020, 12:26:02 am »

That was pretty decent ending, if you choose to make it so, with the option of launching off to more adventures later. Well done all around Cheesy
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2020, 09:33:13 am »

Well, that was fucking hot. And with her sister too. Good stuff.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2020, 11:39:21 am »

Does Ambra have a pleasure implant too? Is that part of all of the girls' alterations?

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2020, 12:33:17 pm »

Ambra had a very intense orgasm in issue 2 following her whore processing in issue 1. She asked for "the orgasm thing" to be left in when the process was reversed. Whether that equated to a pleasure implant is anyone's guess. That processing seemed to be a little more involved than the conditioning the women usually undergo for a shift in the brothel, which seems to be entirely mental.

Anyway this was great, if a little frustrating. Personally I could have sacrificed a page of Ambra teasing Antra for more of a hint as to the nature of the involuntary conditioning given to Niri and Petra. I hope there will be more so we can get the pay off for that.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2020, 01:33:50 pm »

Personally I could have sacrificed a page of Ambra teasing Antra for more of a hint as to the nature of the involuntary conditioning given to Niri and Petra.

Yeah, me too. LeMay isn't known for working fast, however, and he admits as much.

Bloodly
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 03:24:23 am »

Is it wrong that I'm hoping the sex-bots will make a sudden return near Earth?
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 05:21:02 am »

Anyway this was great, if a little frustrating. Personally I could have sacrificed a page of Ambra teasing Antra for more of a hint as to the nature of the involuntary conditioning given to Niri and Petra. I hope there will be more so we can get the pay off for that.

Thank you. Yes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: