Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:00:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT is proud to announce a new series!  (Read 24294 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2020, 05:51:56 pm »

We're back with the next title in our series of Sessions, Recruiting Bonus... with Star Nine and Alison Rey!

Alison is very excited about her new job as an administrative assistant and sex-slave! Star, for some reason, doesn't quite see the appeal of this job, but Alison has an app on her phone that will demonstrate to Star just how much fun it is. And there's always a position open…

Available for download and on DVD now!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2020, 06:59:19 pm »

Hubba. Hubba.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2020, 07:43:23 pm »

Indeed.  This harkens back to Waiting Room but without Daphne Rosen providing the instructions, sadly.

This might be as close to a full production as we get for awhile, but if situations like that can be replicated, there are a LOT of options for really sexy vids.  This is a keeper! Grin
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2020, 02:16:28 pm »

Yes, it did give me Waiting Room vibes too! Would be a great series to return to in video form, but I'm quite bias on that front as it's my fave comic series Smiley
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2020, 05:58:56 am »

This was also a quick turnaround from production to release.  Is this the new production model?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2020, 08:04:45 am »

We're back with the next title in our series of Sessions, Aaliyah Calls an Ex... with Aaliyah Love!

Aaliyah has a video call with an ex-boyfriend, just to catch up. But over the course of four calls, his mesmeric mind control powers convince her that she's more than willing to fall back into his arms, and his bed…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2020, 09:22:15 pm »

We're back with the next title in our series of Sessions, Recruiting Bonus... with Star Nine and Alison Rey!

Alison is very excited about her new job as an administrative assistant and sex-slave! Star, for some reason, doesn't quite see the appeal of this job, but Alison has an app on her phone that will demonstrate to Star just how much fun it is. And there's always a position open…

I'm surprised and rather glad you were able to make this video, considering our current circumstances.  Though, and I know this is me being selfish, I have to ask if that idea I posted a few weeks back had anything to do with the making of this video or if it was just a natural progression made in the spirit of Hypnosis in the Workplace.  Good job.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2020, 08:17:32 am »

I'm Guessing the Dr. Laurel sequel belongs in this thread.  It looks like a fantastic vid.  But this feels like an unfortunate timing for this particular release.  You're having Brooklyn return to the role just after you released and promoted what is probably the last footage you'll have of the actress who originated the role.  That feels like a bit of an unfair comparison for Brooklyn and for this new offshoot of the Dr. Laurel series.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2020, 09:35:54 am »

So, yeah.  There is a bit of a problem.  Paisley is great and I hope she is interested in being in more vids going forward, especially when/if it becomes safer to return to a previous production parameters.  She's great.

Brooklyn is gorgeous.  She has a pleasant voice.  She has shown she's good with dialogue and has been good with affect in the past.  I'm guessing this one is a directorial choice.

In the very beginning and at the end of the first session loop she had normal speaking patterns.  The thing is, it seemed like for almost ALL of the inductions, she was on monotone even more than Paisley was, as if it were meant to be a nod to the fact that Dr. Laurel is controlled herself for all of this.  If controlling her is supposed to be the Easter egg at the end, why not have that be the very last set when Paisley is asleep/entranced at the very end and have the rest of the induction be soothing and seductive instead?  Seems like that was abandoned very quickly.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2020, 09:54:04 am »

So, yeah.  There is a bit of a problem. 

You are way over-thinking this. Really, the difference between an induction-voice and an entranced-voice is paper thin, and largely in the ear of the listener.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2020, 11:09:23 am »

Okay.  I guess I like the illusion of Dr. Laurel in control better than the implication that she is always controlled.  And several of your performers could make that paper-thin distinction very well.  Ms. Lee and Ms. Rosen leap to mind.  This is why I felt the release schedule was a bit of a burn on this particular project.

But Paisley is a fantastic find.  If she's interested in doing more, please set that up.  Wow!!
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2020, 12:43:34 pm »

Great to see more Brooklyn as Dr Laurel, and looking forward to checking out Paisley.

Purchased, but not watched yet. If this is supposed to be Paisley watching an induction video by Dr Laurel, it might be interesting to have other performers watching the same Dr Laurel feed and being induced.  Of course, I'd prefer more Brooklyn/Dr Laurel footage, but that could make for a fun side-by-side watch, and a cost effective way to re-use existing footage for sessions with other performers.

One thing I noticed from the preview and I remember thinking before: Brooklyn's gorgeous, of course, but her Boobs don't really sway much, and the recent Daphne Rosen video reminded me that her's really did (and probably influenced how Dr Laurel induced subjects).  For Brooklyn, it might be nice to see her change it up a bit. Play with her boobs more, oil them up and stroke them, lift one and then the other, pinch her nipples.  That sort of thing.

Just a thought though, and for all I know, the new video might be full of that.  Looking forward to watching later today, either way Cheesy
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2020, 09:31:32 pm »

Finally got a chance to watch the new Doctor Laurel release and, as expected, it was excellent.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2020, 07:27:43 am »

Also, red lipstick over pink might be nice.

Have gone back over it--I'm excited for Paisley to be in more vids.  I can sort of see how Brooklyn split the difference and how my first critique might be an "ear of the beholder" thing, but I'm still a bit troubled by it.  Also, I'm more convinced than ever that release scheduling ensured I'd be more critical of this than otherwise.  I really like Brooklyn and seeing her return to this role is in most ways a treat--but comparing her to her predecessor in the role isn't advantageous for her or for the vid.  For a number of reasons.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2020, 07:26:14 am »

We're happy to announce the release of Watch Party: Chemtrails! with the huge all-star cast of Codi Vore, Bunny Colby, Ella Knox, Siannan Haiman, and Alex Chance!

Codi Vore is here to blow (ahem) the lid off of a conspiracy: Chemtrails! They are spraying chemicals into the air to make women's breasts grow, and to turn them into obedient sex-slaves. You know it must be the truth because her audience of four (Bunny Colby, Ella Knox, Siannan Haiman, and Alex Chance) seem very suggestible indeed…

Available for download and on DVD now! Special early-bird pricing ends October 15th.

And we never actually announced Watch Party: Doctor Laurel, with Brooklyn Chase and Paisley Porter!

Paisley is bored at home, and is cruising around looking for something interesting to watch. And she finds it! Doctor Laurel has recorded a video to help women feel more satisfied in their sex lives… and after watching the good doctor's amazing breasts, Paisley is feeling very satisfied indeed.

Early bird pricing ends tomorrow, October 7th.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: