Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:22:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing 2 #5  (Read 5031 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 15, 2020, 11:51:37 am »

Demon here, demon there, you start losing track.

Script: Daphne • Art and Lettering: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 01:56:10 pm »

More Roll-Playing is always a nice surprise!  And that that cover is a great one Cheesy

At first I was wondering about this new master taking Melarue as well, since the deal Harkaan is making with the succubus is for both her, and the elf sisters...but then if the succubus was just going to take Harkaan's soul, I can see why this demon knight is getting a bit ahead of himself and enslaving all four

Good job for Greg/Harkaan turning the tables on the succubus.

Things continue to get a bit confusing with two of the girls playing multiple characters at this point, and Joy/succubus apparently stuck in the form of Sienna. Even though Anne was playing Melisande for a bit there, I was kind of hoping Bethany might somehow get duplicated to play both twins. (Given that the transformations in-game tend to bleed into the real world, this doesn't seem like a stretch. I wouldn't mind seeing both a white-haired and purple-haired Bethany and at the table.)

Same with Sienna, since we're ending on Joy stuck in that form.  I wonder if Alex might somehow rope in the real Sienna to come join in to play the succubus version and free up Joy for Anjanaia again.

Great issue all around, and looking forward to the next one! I'll selfishly hope that this demon-night had a big boob fetish.  Melisande's larger busy compared to Melarue suggests he might.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 02:16:48 am by crazydorian » Logged
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 06:03:27 pm »

There's some hokey pokey in this issue because page 20... Mmmm, that's what it's all about. Also, nice detail in the description of Slaver's Incense. Spoken like a true DM who has had to deal with a weird edge case or two in their time.

"clerical cunt"  :snicker:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: