Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:43:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #942: “Bad Timing”  (Read 5143 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 09, 2020, 12:02:06 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 04:22:50 am »

The idea to pull Zenon's former patients into Adrian's realm came from Caitlyn, but it was heavily implied that Caitlyn was merely doing Astrid's bidding. The plan was implemented by Amy and Dani, but I don't think it has been established that Adrian knew about it.

The chronology here certainly seems to suggest that Adrian rang Amy and Amy chose one of the former patients, and either Adrian or Amy has now called Rachel. The red eyes clearly suggest that Rachel is acting under Dani's programming, although Dani told the women they'd get a text rather than a call.

It seemed like many of the women in the cheer squad are former patients of Zenon. Rachel for one is in the cheer squad. We also know at least three of the cheer squad are also playing for Astrid's team.

I can't see why Adrian would want Rachel - or anyone like Rachel - at the airport. On the other hand, I can't see why anyone else would either, unless it was simply for sex.

We know that Adrian called Amy (or at least Amy believed it was Adrian). At this point I'm wary of assuming that either of them called Rachel.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 10:03:19 am »

What if  Rachel have blonde wig hair and have the same body size and shape. and cam be a twins as Dani
Foxrun
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 10:04:19 am »

Ya it can't be Adrian doing this because

1.) In the past pages they say "Master" and Adrian is only called Master when the girls are guilt tripping him

2.) The girls are actually being given commands and Adrian is the most submissive character on this site. He lets his own brainwashed slaves push him around
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 12:25:41 pm »

It's either Adrian being unusually assertive, or somebody unknown impersonating him.  I guess we'll find out once everybody is finished converging on the airport.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 01:45:12 pm »

Just to be clear, I believe that Adrian called both Hayley and Amy (although I don't know why he didn't call Marliese directly). But we're not given any clues as to the identity of the caller here other than the red eyes and the conditioned response.

I'm assuming Adrian has his doubts now about which side Dani is on. It could be Dani calling here, but I can't think why.

And Dani seemed to be collecting images and video of the women - as if she was intending to build another website. So maybe it's Jakob calling.

At the outside, Astrid was represented on Caitlyn's phone in 694 by some kind of red object.

Hopefully they're all heading for different airports.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2020, 10:51:35 pm »

Marliese was not take any call
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2020, 01:13:23 am »

That's possible, although she did speak to Dani on the phone in 788. That wasn't very long ago. (Dani may have gone through a similar procedure to reach her though I suppose, by calling the mysterious woman in the purple top in the background.)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 12:32:52 pm »

Marliese was in at desk of medical office and may put the Phones on night service and she may not have her cell phone on.
any Adrian may pick up brunt cell phone with different number or new phone same number and he do not have Marliese cellphone or office by memory
but  He remember Amy number
Let say That Adrian did not have the number to call Marliese
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2020, 12:37:14 pm »

That's possible, although she did speak to Dani on the phone in 788. That wasn't very long ago. (Dani may have gone through a similar procedure to reach her though I suppose, by calling the mysterious woman in the purple top in the background.)
not Amy it's Hayley
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 11:18:22 am by laguna85 » Logged
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2020, 12:44:34 am »

Gonna be honest, knowing Daphne I thought that mass of hair was a fake horse tail on first viewing.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2020, 06:54:24 am »

...the mysterious woman in the purple top in the background.)
Amy

Not that it matters, but I think it was more likely to have been supposed to be Hayley.

I think it has been established that Hayley and Marliese more or less work together (432, 536). That's one of the reasons I believe it was Hayley in 939, meaning it was Amy in 941. I get the impression that Amy works upstairs in the same building. But both Hayley in 939 and Amy in 941 were shown wearing light blue shirts/blouses. But as I say, I doubt it matters.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2020, 11:13:27 am »

...the mysterious woman in the purple top in the background.)
Amy

Not that it matters, but I think it was more likely to have been supposed to be Hayley.

I think it has been established that Hayley and Marliese more or less work together (432, 536). That's one of the reasons I believe it was Hayley in 939, meaning it was Amy in 941. I get the impression that Amy works upstairs in the same building. But both Hayley in 939 and Amy in 941 were shown wearing light blue shirts/blouses. But as I say, I doubt it matters.
sji-i939 Is Hayley She wearing light blue blouse and pants and Amy sji-i 941 is wearing a light blue blouse and skirt. Good eyes
sji - i432 Hayley and look like work together and Amy walk in
sji-i 536 This one nail for now that Hayley and Marliese work together
sorry about it and did not look at past installment I was think was Amy and Marliese in same department  I was wrong in same office

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: