Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:23:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday, Thursday…  (Read 4766 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 17, 2020, 03:58:04 pm »

Just a note that this week's update (March 18th) will be slightly delayed to March 19th. For the next few weeks, there may be some variation in release date as we get everything sorted out in the Time of the Plague. Thank you in advance for your understanding!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 08:22:17 pm »

All your plague are belong to us.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 02:24:53 am »

Just a note that this week's update (March 18th) will be slightly delayed to March 19th. For the next few weeks, there may be some variation in release date as we get everything sorted out in the Time of the Plague. Thank you in advance for your understanding!
If Dephne gets everything sorted in a few weeks then she has my vote for World President Grin
Look after yourselves - and the best to all the others who help you bring us such great comics
Perhaps I will get around to binge watching Sex Eduction now I've had a chance to get used to seeing what looks like an all-American College in the UK (and with British actors/resses, but that's not so unusual...)

GB
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 03:26:02 am »

Dephne is Daphne's oracle sister who did a stint in Delphi.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 06:31:35 am »

Thank post update I was going post something (did have word Plague?)
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 07:30:05 am »

Dephne is Daphne's oracle sister who did a stint in Delphi.
Five bucks says Daphne can code in Delphi.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: