Mind Control Comics Forum
April 22, 2024, 11:02:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Friend Zone #2  (Read 3453 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 01, 2020, 07:22:12 pm »

The plot thickens…

Script: Octavia Moon • Art and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
tzardok
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 03:46:48 am »

The protagonist of the first episode was more sympathetic than this one. I hope he will get his harem back.
Azure
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 05:18:41 pm »

A awesome issue, glad to see that this story is back. Its really good and hot, and I won't lie I like the new protagonist more.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 06:58:54 am »

Such art in service of such a worthless character.  Great villain potential, though.  If our first experimenter returns and there's a showdown, I'd be interested.  If he's gone forever, this is a crash.  I would definitely be interested if this idiot lost control of his app and instead of kicking him out as the first harem did, his subjects teamed up to end him.  Painfully.  Shame and deprivation wouldn't work for him, he seems immune.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 07:09:06 am by jmundt29 » Logged
redsimonde
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 01:50:58 pm »

Is the use of a political buzzword by the dark-haired guy supposed to make him more unlikable? Didn't work for me.
They're still both likable or unlikable, depending how I look at them. Likable as lucky bastards, unlikable because they enslave people.
There is no such thing as good slavery so it doesn't matter that the light-haired guy gives his slaves more leeway. The girls still have no free will and must serve him.
Would like it if the dark-haired guy wins just for a change. But I'm pretty sure the oher one is set-up as the nice "slave-holder" who absolutely has to win, or at least triumph over the other one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: