Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:14:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #922: “Mercy's Constant Companion”  (Read 3922 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 10, 2020, 01:02:18 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 01:04:20 am »

Oh snap.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 03:12:44 am »

shot hear around the comic
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 04:19:04 am »

kek
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 09:37:28 am »

Very interesting...
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 01:09:57 pm »

Looks like someone was taken out behind the proverbial tool shed...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 01:40:39 pm »

It does make me wonder who the woman is.  I'd assumed it was Kanti underneath, but I can't see her treating her brother like Old Yeller that way.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2020, 03:24:08 pm »

The blank eyes suggest she's the woman who met Julian, and she identified herself as Kanti. She seemed to know who she was but not so much why she was (still) here. The eyes suggest to me that she's being used to play out a role.

I assume that Vik is dead and that perhaps he has just stopped moving. My first thought was that the bam came from Julian's gun, but - yeah - perhaps Kanti was here both to support Vik at this difficult time and to put him out of his, erm, misery. I suppose it fits the pop-up text.

Anyway, it's what he would have wanted.
janxspirit
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 09:26:02 pm »

Tell me about the rabbits George...
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2020, 09:33:51 pm »

The blank eyes suggest she's the woman who met Julian, and she identified herself as Kanti.

That makes sense to me.  So it's Kanti, but she may not be operating under her own power.  That implies there's another player in the background we haven't seen yet, I think.

My first thought was that the bam came from Julian's gun, but - yeah - perhaps Kanti was here both to support Vik at this difficult time and to put him out of his, erm, misery. I suppose it fits the pop-up text.

The 'BAM' is written in the same shade of pink as the various cloud tentacles used by Cherry and Zenon.  That makes me suspect it's from an action taken by whoever is backing Kanti, but I don't know for sure.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 03:05:38 pm »

I suppose we can be excused for not being sure this is Kanti. After all, it appears that four nights ago Julian bought Kanti from Vik (492/503), yet the two of them still needed introductions in 898.

And as she said in that page: "Zenon tried to expel me, but... something stopped it."

Maybe I've misinterpreted Cherry's words but I'm taking it that Zenon was killed by the blood monster and that the dead cannot leave The Cloud. I figure that Vik is similarly dead. After 913 my take on those words in 898 was that Kanti might be dead too and thus she couldn't leave. If Zenon is anything to go by, the dead either don't know they're dead or don't want to acknowledge it. That might have been the point of Kanti's hesitation in 898.

But Kanti's entry to The Cloud appeared similar to Erin's and Aiken's. Since Aiken left looking sadly all too alive, I've no reason to believe that Kanti is dead.

So, yes, those words suggest another entity kept her in The Cloud. Her blank eyes and demeanour suggest she's being used by that entity. Also, to me, her knowing that it was Zenon who tried to expel her suggests that she's plugged into The Cloud's knowledgebase now in a way that she was not when Vik was playing out his fantasies with her earlier.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2020, 12:13:37 am »

Wow.  Someone else doesn't like the luckiest jerk from Missouri.  A rare point of common ground, though we probably arrive at the thought by different paths for different reasons.

I have to say I love the misericord reference.  And the "Of Mice and Men" post seems right on point.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2020, 08:39:50 am »

sji-I 875 The red monster found Zenom by the crash car and he was dead, he do not know how did Vik ( eating or kill by the red monster?) Vik may be not dead and vik is Keep Kanti in she was his sex toy.
So Julian may be dead,  because he is bleeding before he when in to pink cloud. after he is one healthy person.

Do you think that red monster and pink cloud got mix together? Vik may had sum on him. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: