Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:53:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Model Behavior  (Read 4632 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 08, 2020, 01:01:52 am »

They make some interesting cameras these days…

Story: Daphne • Art: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 06:28:24 pm »

Nice camera that work mind and body. I glad you pick up a camera turn her in to Mannequins.
Last page need add text balloon  (mmmmmm)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 06:33:38 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Reader76
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 04:49:07 pm »

I like the control, and although I would have preferred her to retain her brain (it's emphasizes the control when the person is aware of it but can't do anything), I really didn't like the balloons - I found them tasteless and ugly - they are not breasts (big or small) just balloons which don't belong on a human like figure - in my opinion.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 11:17:38 pm »

I like the control, and although I would have preferred her to retain her brain (it's emphasizes the control when the person is aware of it but can't do anything), I really didn't like the balloons - I found them tasteless and ugly - they are not breasts (big or small) just balloons which don't belong on a human like figure - in my opinion.

Well, I just wanted to counter and say that I agree with you on the intelligence but disagree on the breasts.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: