Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:19:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #22  (Read 27060 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 23, 2019, 01:02:45 am »

Daffyd takes a meeting.

Script: Daphne • Art and Lettering: PortalComic

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 04:26:31 pm »

Weeeee!!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 06:12:27 pm »

This is the Six of Wands, which signals triumph or coming into your own. Issue #18 was also the Six of Wands, so this is the second time this card has been used. Looking forward to it! Exactly a one-year wait.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 04:56:02 pm »

Exactly a one-year wait.

Fuck.

So this is gonna post at exactly midnight, right?

(it is a fantasy...)  Grin
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 05:01:30 pm by Dr. White » Logged

macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 01:58:09 am »

Great to have one of my favourites finally re-appear! and.. as a special bonus, the cipher is back to the original so I can read it again!

Did anyone manage to decipher the prevous (issues 20, 21) version?

GB
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2020, 02:14:17 am »

Yay! I'm glad I waited up for this. Cheesy

But twelve pages once a year is too long a wait. This needs to be put on a higher rotation.  Wink

(never did get that old cypher...)

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2020, 10:49:00 am »

I think Nicolette is one of my favorite characters from any of the stories on this site.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2020, 11:06:40 am »

This is the Six of Wands

Is it though? First, as you say, the Six of Wands has already been used. This would be the first time that has happened.

Also there are only five 'wands' in this image. Given the last panel of the comic I kinda want it to be card XIII.  Cool

But it doesn't really look like that one either.

(I guess I really just don't want a repeat card...)

I think Nicolette is one of my favorite characters from any of the stories on this site.

Yeah, she took to the mind control really easily and actually asked to be enslaved!

(that's hot)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 11:10:38 am by Dr. White » Logged

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2020, 02:26:11 pm »

Yeah, she took to the mind control really easily and actually asked to be enslaved!

(that's hot)

Yup. It's like she almost has a mind control kink herself...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2020, 12:30:00 am »

I said to myself, "Self, who the heck are those two lady cops and when did Daffyd MC two hot lady cops?"  Then found on the "Occurrences" thread in this sub forum that the lady cops were MC'd back in Chapter 12 who knows how many years ago.

Nicolette MCing her own stepdaughter into lesbian quasi-incest was pretty hot.  How'd she know the command word?
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2020, 04:52:00 am »

Nicolette MCing her own stepdaughter into lesbian quasi-incest was pretty hot.  How'd she know the command word?

I'm not sure how to interpret that.

I chose to read it that Nicolette was simply 'reminding' her of her previous programming and that she knew about it because she had gotten the same orders.

(but I could be wrong)

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2020, 11:04:28 am »

Yeah I don't think she's actually using the words, it's just a flashback for her.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 11:53:00 am »

Yeah I don't think she's actually using the words, it's just a flashback for her.

That's how I read it. Note how it's Nicolette repeating the mantra in that frame, not Bethany.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 12:57:00 pm »

Daphne, any chance of getting a monthly extra that's some illustrated pages from the book?

On a slightly related note, I dunno why but characters explaining what it felt like to be mind controlled has some kink/heat potential.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2020, 01:04:53 pm »

Daphne, any chance of getting a monthly extra that's some illustrated pages from the book?

Interesting idea!

On a slightly related note, I dunno why but characters explaining what it felt like to be mind controlled has some kink/heat potential.

The ways of fetish are mysterious. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: