Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:00:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies: Patient Zero  (Read 5353 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 01, 2019, 12:01:42 am »

How our story begins…

Script and Inks: HMB • Colors: PortalComic

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 12:54:34 am »

ask a little request on page 2 window 1 In the word balloon text can you make a little bigger so when blow up make easy to read Please
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 03:50:18 am »

What a lovely treat! Thank you, Daphne, HMB, and PortalComic.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 08:10:03 am »

What does it say in the first text box on page 2?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 08:59:58 am »

Page 2 first text balloon, this what I can may out
What do you mean _________________ no payment ye fine sorry __________
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 02:10:33 pm »

I'd guess it's:

What do you mean 'There's no payment in the system'?

But I don't think it matters. The point is that it's behind a door and it can hardly be heard.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 02:58:11 am »

Very nice to see this prologue!

I think my sympathies are still with Andrea at the end of things. Given that she was droned, and Nick ended up with everything.

It doesn't sound like either of them were remorseful about cheating behind Julie's back, but Nick has the added level of suck for going through with cheating, but refusing to break it off...and it looks like Andrea didn't get on board with Ruby-izing the others until it had been done to her...

Still, the end result was marginally better than Quine's original plan.

Great to see pre-transformation character designs again, particularly since we never got a look a pre-Ruby Andrea in the main series.  Pre-transformation Julie looks great as well, and that final short of Andrea is lovely.  As much as HMB and 'Rubies' is known for the giant-breasted, elaborate hair looks of the final stage of transformations (and I love those), I really do like how the ladies look pre or partially Rubified.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 12:48:14 am »

I think my sympathies are still with Andrea at the end of things. Given that she was droned, and Nick ended up with everything.

Eh, with how the Rubies seem to work, she's probably pretty darn happy, in the end.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
gromit
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 05:31:07 pm »

This has been my favorite story line by far, wouldn't mind seeing more of the Rubies world. The rubies society has lots of possibilities. Think about how fashions would change, women with huge tits walking around topless, women flaunting there sexuality, whether they want to or not. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: