Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:49:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #887: “All for the Best”  (Read 3112 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 21, 2019, 12:01:43 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 04:10:24 am »

there go the mind
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 12:28:28 pm »

I really like this. I'd feel like I was on more certain ground though if there was one last speech bubble saying something like, "I can assure you that you will be." But hey, if I wanted certainty...
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 04:36:00 pm »

I really like this. I'd feel like I was on more certain ground though if there was one last speech bubble saying something like, "I can assure you that you will be." But hey, if I wanted certainty...

Pride cometh before a Van Pelting. He's monologue-ing. I'm so conflicted whenever the plot wavers away from "the Adorables"... because I want it to but it just doesn't stray far or for long.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 09:38:15 pm »

I'm so conflicted whenever the plot wavers away from "the Adorables"... because I want it to but it just doesn't stray far or for long.

I'm in the odd position of wanting to see Zenon win this round, at least for a while, but not knowing what I want him to do with Erin once he has her.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2019, 04:21:54 am »

I'm so conflicted whenever the plot wavers away from "the Adorables"... because I want it to but it just doesn't stray far or for long.

I'm in the odd position of wanting to see Zenon win this round, at least for a while, but not knowing what I want him to do with Erin once he has her.

We already know what Erin will do under Adrian's "control" and I'm dying to see what someone else... someone very different... would do. And, more importantly, how she responds to it. But I can't recall a scenario where we get past this "almost" moment for a major character. I also have no idea what I want to see but the possibilities are awfully exciting.

Not that I think it will happen. Because "what you think won't happen will." (Indigo Girls - Airplane) Smiley

If you love something, analyze it and share.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 08:09:21 am »

But I can't recall a scenario where we get past this "almost" moment for a major character.

Caitlyn and Astrid, possibly.  There's definitely some control there, although we have yet to see what would happen if Astrid ordered Caitlyn to do something that Adrian had told her not to do.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 11:48:02 am »

With page 884 I almost posted something about how this wasn't really working for me in that way because we have no idea what's going on in Erin's mind. But this page is somehow working the magic even though that remains the case. I'm not sure which button is getting pressed.

I have to say I'd be perfectly happy to see Jakob win this whole thing, as long as we get to see some of what he does with it. But as with Zenon and Erin here, it's the taking of control that's hot for me. I don't really care what Zenon does with her; I just need to see proof that he has her (that being especially necessary in this story, sadly).
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 02:04:36 pm »

Every time I think it'll hit bottom, someone tosses down a shovel.  I REALLY hope the turn is worth it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: